Vampires

Reality.

It's not normal for a random vampire to attack their own kind without some sort of greeting. I just kept my eyes glued to the road driving back to your place. You sat beside me with the same expression I held and Mikey sat in the cluttered back seat staring out the window. Who was that man that attacked me? What did he want from me? Suddenly I felt like I was being left alone and that the eyes that were watching us were gone. Was that man the one watching out every move?

"I'm hungry!" Mikey said after 20min on the highway. You handed him a blood bag.

"Gerard! You know I hate the stuff!"

"You drink blood?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm half vampire so I need blood about once a month but mostly human food." you sighed and took the bag back. Mikey looked out the window until we passed a rest stop sign.

"There's a McDonalds in there!" he squealed. We both cringed at the pitch of voice he used. My sensitive eardrums felt as though they would shatter. "Please, I'm starving!" you turned around in your seat to face your younger brother.

"Trust me Mikes, your not starving. Starving is when you haven't eaten for days on end and when you do it isn't completely satisfying until you get a really big kill. Don't say your starving until you actually mean it, that's the reality bro." then you turned back to look at the road leaving Mikey to cower in the back seat.

We unloaded our belongings into your house. Mikey took the other spare bedroom that he designed with dark purple walls with black stars everywhere and dark furniture. I put Pansy gently in the corner and kissed her goodbye then headed downstairs to get more stuff out of my poor car. You stood in the kitchen with your arms folded over your chest with confusion painted on your beautiful face.

"Who was that man that attacked you?" you asked.

"I honestly don't know. I had a feeling someone was watching us but I saw no one. Then that guy turns up and tries to kill me until you came."

"I thought someone was following us too, I could feel it. We should always tell each other if somethings wrong like this. I don't want anything to happen to you." your honey eyes was full of care and love, nothing anyones ever felt about me before. My heart swelled with happiness. I embraced you tightly but you hesitated. For a second I thought you would push me away but then you wrapped your strong arms around me and I felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was sorta short! More updates will be posted today! Patience will be needed!