Vampires

Attacked!

Mikey ran to the store and got himself junk food and Kraft Dinner because all we had was blood and he wasn't fussy about our life line.

"Mikes, couldn't you have gotten something slightly healthier?" you asked when Mikey began to prepare his dinner. McFly and Muffin slept under the kitchen table together.

"Dear brother, If I'm staying with you doesn't this mean we can go wild and have stake outs and get drunk and party?" I smirked from the newspaper I was reading.

"Mikey, I'm in charge of you and I'm not going to let your teeth rot out from the amount of sugar you want to consume." Mikey's face fell. "but it doesn't mean well still have fun." you smiled and your brother grinned back.

"When you need to go hunting again, can I help?" we looked at each other.

"Mikes, when were hungry, were very hungry. If some amateur tries to kill without any practice, you can lose the prey and they tell the police and voila! Were all dead, even you because your half vampire." Mikey gulped down his fear and said never mind and went back to his cooking.

You asked me and Mikey if we wanted ice cream because we were bored and the dogs needed to be walked. We said sure and I clipped up and eager McFly while you clipped up a sleepy Muffin. We walked down the sidewalk on this cold day with Mikey walking McFly and you walking Muffin. Mikey and my puppy were bonding but I felt slightly jealous because he had chosen me and not Mikey. We all got chocolate ice cream and sat on a park bench. Mikey finished first and played frisbee with the dogs while we talked.

"How long do you think until The Caster Clan will leave?" I asked. You shook your head and licked your ice cream. I sure wished I was that ice cream...

"They are determined to take over the eastern side. They will stop at nothing until they succeed in doing so. The only thing really in the way is The Gothica Clan who controls this part of town."

"How big is the Caster Clan?"

"Who knows but Richard. They probably have thousands of family members. One clan is one family."

"What Clan do you belong to?" I asked. He paused and hesitated to answer.

"I don't belong to a clan, I'm a solo. What about you?"

"I'm a solo too." a solo being a vampire without a clan. A forgotten bloodline perhaps?

Muffin wandered back to us to have a nap at our feet. McFly seemed to have endless energy and so did Mikey. I felt that we were being watched again and I noticed no more people in the park.

"Gerard... ? Remember when we said we would tell everything to each other?"

"Yeah?" you finished off your ice cream.

"I feel were being watched again..." I whispered. You scanned the area around us.

"I do too." then the roar of a man's voice behind us and we jumped out of the ay just in time before the bench we sat at was smashed to pieces. Muffin growled at the intruder and it made me wonder why she didn't hear him coming. It was a different man from before this time having sandy blond hair and blue eyes. His fangs were lowered threateningly. The same long black coat gave him a Matrix look but he wore no sunglasses. We both dropped out fangs at the same time and a low growl came from the blond man. I don't know where Mikey and McFly went but I hope they were safe. You ran towards the man and leapt in the air trying to knock him off balance. The man easily knocked Gerard out of the air.

"Gerard!" I called out in fear for you. You handed with a thud on the ground and stirred to rise. The man kicked you in the stomach to stay down. I took a different approach to this faux. I ran towards him then ducked left then right, avoiding his punches then twisting my leg around his causing him to lose some balance then jumping on his back. You got to your feet and wiped the blood away from your mouth with the back of your hand then running up to us and punched him in the face while he fought with me. Mikey came out of nowhere and jumped on my back while I was on out opponent causing us all to fall and you to remain standing. Mikey stood quickly and I stayed on the man, twisting his arms behind his back and holding his face against the paved pathway.

"Who are you?" you said with venom dripping from your voice. The man just laughed sending chills running up my spine.