Vampires

Plans

The crimson walls stared down at us as we sat in your living room. The black furniture felt comfy beneath me and I crossed me legs. We just sat there; you, Mikey, Bob and I. Just sitting as if we were old friends, normal people. I guess you never knew that we like garlic. If you take your blue capsules of course. I have never seen you eat garlic bread or anything of the sort. Are you scared that the myth is true? That you will burn alive? Its another Hollywood lie. My mother made garlic blood when I was maybe 50, she made it so well that I ate it for days on end until I became sick. I miss it. I miss her.

You cleared your throat. "So who is Stratocaster exactly?" you asked. I was getting tired of that question.

"I don't know, I never met him. I've never seen him. He controlled behind the scenes."

"So there are others involved? The whole clan?" Mikey asked as he took a sip of his Coke. He was lucky that he didn't need the blue pills.

"Well maybe not, he is shrinking his clan, thats why I'm here."

"They kicked you out?" I asked.

"Well, they tried to kill be but i ended up killing them... so yeah...."

"Now there out to get you?" you asked.

"Just like in the movies." we fell silent again.

"We need to somehow find out what all this is. We need to spy." Mikey said taking another drink from his Coke.

"Sounds like 007..." I said. I met the origional actor once, at a party. A real asshole.

"Yeah we'll have all the neat walkie-talkies and uniforms and code names." he giggled.

"Oh boy..." you sighed.

"I WANT TO BE GOLDEN EAGLE! NO, BLACK PANTHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!" this went on for a bit more until you took his coke away and the sugar passed.

"Mikey could be right, Bob is there a way to get in there un noticed?

"Probably, theres a shipment of blood going in tonight. For the awakaning."

"All we need to do is take out the driver, Bob hides in the back, we go through, spy and get out clean." I shrugged. "Just like the movies."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for no updates! I have been so busy and Im trying to get my other story, Fairy Dust going. Sorry, comments?