Vampires

Never Again

Never again will we take your brother on a stake out of any sort. Especially after having 2 Cokes and a bag of Skittles.

"Gee, which one would be more appropriate?" you looked up the stairs to where Mikey was holding up 2 shirts.

"Mikey, you can't wear any!" both shirts had attitude all over them; Get a life, This is Sparta... not really great for walking into a mansion unnoticed and spying.

"Why not?" he whined.

"Find something thats formal." Bob had silently came up behind us, i jumped a little at the sound of his voice. I went to my room and looked through my stuff, Nothing said 'formal' on it. Nothing was classy of any sort. All my clothes were old and ripped. I walked downstairs to see you doing Bobs make-up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing Bobs appearance so he doesn't look like Starcaster." it was slightly confusing because they were the same person. "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Don't have anything." I shrugged. You put down the eyeliner pencil and picked up some black eyeshadow. Bob had dyed his hair and it was still covered with a towel, just temporary. Just tonight. I was dying to see it, no pun intended. "In my closet I have a few things that might fit you. I haven't bothered to throw away my old stuff. Must be something in there, go look."

It felt weird to be in your room... alone... going through your stuff. I felt like I was an intruder. Your closet is filled with the most interesting things; tight jeans, tight shirts, tight boxers.... you don't have any drawers, just a huge closet. Most interesting was a french maid outfit.... It made me hard to think you once wore it.
♠ ♠ ♠
second update tonight!!!