Vampires

Waiting

The car was growing colder, I can't just turn off the lights, the car needs to be off. Mini Frankie is beginning to piss me off, usually I never masturbate but now I wanted you to stand there naked in front of me while I wanked off and ohh it hurts to think about it. Just waiting out this storm of horniness was going to kill me or worse, force me to take action.

"I'm cold." Mikey whined.

"Quiet Aquacaster." Bob hissed, his teeth chattering. We needed to get used to the names.

"Can I change mine?" Mikey asked.

"No." we all said. He continued to pout on the back. We were waiting for that stupid blood truck but nothing so far, what if they didn't show? Then what? We would freeze to death out here in my stupid car with a fucking boner! Oh the agony! I looked in the rear view mirror but all I saw was blackness. Nothing yet.

"Uh Flamecaster?" you asked, you nearly said Frank.

"Yes Kisscaster." the kiss maker....

"You have a problem?" you glanced down then back to my face. I glanced down too.... oh shit. I was so visible that even the coat didn't help.

"What? What's the problem? Anything I can do?" Mikey asked. You and I burst out laughing. I wanted to say "No, Gerard has is." but that would be to fast and perverted. All I had were my silent thoughts of you fucking me or me fucking you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is moving faster then Fairy Dust right now, that's why I'm updating so much. Still, I am updating Fairy Dust so please do read it too!!!