Vampires

Appearances

They told us where to unload to bags; inside a large kitchen with gorgeous appliances that we could never afford. Granite counter tops shone in the bright lights in the ceiling as we stacked bags into a large fridge. Each name and blood type were written on each bag; Robyn White, AB+. I'm sure glad I'm still full from our last kill. It was just you and me while Bob and your brother stayed in the back of the truck.

It took nearly forever but we unloaded everything, we quickly stripped the smelly blue jumpsuits that the men had worn and underneath were out formal clothing. We gathered Bob and Mikey and walked to the large entrance decorated by blood red and snow white roses. An old looking vampire with a butler appearance stood outside in the cold. He shook violently but warmly greeted us at the door.

"Welcome, come inside." he opened the door to us to reveal a grand hall full of vampires socializing and holding wine glasses filled with blood. We stepped into the warm room and accepted some glasses filled with blood from a lovely looking woman in a crimson corset. Of course I was full and didn't want any but what kind of vampire doesn't accept blood?

"Nice place." Mikey commented, he had dropped his small fangs to look more like one of us. He scowled at his glass but took a sip anyways to be polite.

"Starcaster?" a voice from behind startled me. We turned around to see a puffy haired gentlemen holding a martini glass filled with a much darker type of blood. Bob shook his head but smiled.

"Spiritcaster and yourself?" the man smirked.

"Warcaster, already forgotten?" they laughed, I glanced at you.

"Aquacaster, Flamecaster, Kisscaster, this is my good friend Warcaster." we all shook hands.

"Refills?" the beautiful woman in the crimson corset returned holding a large pitcher of fresh blood.

"No Heartcaster, be gone!" Warcaster hissed. The female melted into the crowd. It was quite confusing. She always goes after the young males." he looked at me smirking. I felt quite uncomfortable. "So Spirit, why are you here, weren't you... gone?" he whispered.

"We heard Stratocaster had plans for the clan, why the thinning of the family?"

"What thinning?"

"He's killing us off, the ones who are 'useless' to him, that's why I'm supposed to be... gone."

"Also why your hair is purple?" Bob glared at him.

"Yes, thank you for pointing that out Ray." he laughed. Warcaster rolled his eyes.

"I want to know more about this, come to my chamber and we shall discus this further. Bring your new friends too." we began walking up a large flight of stone steps with a crimson carpet.

"I don't like this." I whispered to you. You shrugged and smiled.

"I'll protect you."