Vampires

Dance Of The Freaks

The morning was awkward with a lot of blushing when we found ourself basically sleeping on top of each other with our lips only inches apart so I could feel your warm breath on my face. It was like puberty all over again with the crushes and of course, the awkwardness. Now we sat in your kitchen while Mikey made coffee. Bob wasn't awake yet but would be soon. I started up the wooden stairs towards the bathroom for a nice long shower.

My muscles relaxed instantly when the hot water touched my skin. I sighed as my sore joints were numbed with relief. Its not easy sneaking into a mansion and watching a dead guy come back to life, especially the part where you said you would swallow my fear, that sent tingles up my spine and butterflies to fly into my stomach walls. Speaking of which, our stomachs are unnaturally small, because our main food is blood so we have a special thing for that but the blue pills and food go into our stomach. It's probably as big as a cats.

McFly's big brown eyes starred up at Mikey who was eating some bacon. It made me sick to think he was eating a pig, a living animal. Muffin soon wandered over and joined my puppy who was looking quite awkward with his long legs, big paws and skinny frame. I was watching from behind Mikey as he glanced around then gave his breakfast to the dogs.

"Looks like they haven't eaten in days." I laughed. Mikey spun around and grinned.

"That's cause there out of dog food again." you came up from behind me and wrapped your arms around my waist. I nearly melted and the butterflies just kept on banging into the walls of my stomach. I guess this is love?

"Again?" I asked, you nodded. Suddenly loud music erupted from upstairs. We all looked at one another and decided on checking it out. It was coming from Bob's room. We opened the door to see Bob dancing like mad to an unfamiliar song. McFly barked and ran into the room to join the fun. We all laughed as Bob kept dancing and McFly jumped around as if to dance too. We couldn't hold in our laughter. So as they say, If you can't beat them, join them. So we did and it was the official dance of the freaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!