Vampires

King Of Hearts

I was just in baggy paint pajama pants, a black T-shirt and a winter coat and of course, boots. I was shuffling to the store because Mikey wasn't dressed he said, you ran to the shower and Bob, I don't know where Bob went. I was just walking McFly and Muffin. McFly on an old leather leash you let me borrow and Muffin with nothing and who was just trotting by my side. I had underestimated how cold it was. I pulled up my hood with numb fingers then wiped my runny nose. The walk to the grocery store was only 15 minutes but now it felt like eternity. It started to snow. The streets were silent. I could only hear my boots crunching in the snow.

"Honestly, how can you guys eat two bags of dog food in just maybe 3 days?" I mumbled.

"Very easily." I swear I heard a voice. I stopped and looked around then at the two dogs who just stood starring into the distance.

"You guys didn't speak, did you?" I shouldn't be surprised, I was a vampire, there were such things as werewolves and witches. I should be the last one shocked if Muffin or McFly began to speak English. They just looked up at me with their big brown eyes. I shook me head then began to walk again, daydreaming of talking dogs eating pop tarts.

"That will be $13.74 please." I handed the over cheery girl the money. "Happy holidays!" I began hauling the heavy bags out the door. Muffin was holding McFly's leash in her mouth and when I turned to walk back home, she dragged him along. As I said before, you had her trained well.

"Maybe you guys should stop eating so we don't need to turn into walking Popsicles anymore, huh?" I panted. McFly let out a sharp bark. You said when he did that he was just testing his voice, it was so new to him. Muffin sighed Ian I swear she rolled her eyes. I walked up the icy steps and struggled to open the door but instead just rung the doorbell then stopped my feet on the ground trying to keep the blood flowing. You answered the door. Your hair was dripping and you only had a towel around your waist sucking up the water droplets that ran down your back.

"Fuck it's cold out." you mumbled and pulled me inside. Muffin lead the awkward looking puppy inside.

"Ya think?" I put the bags on the floor and sighed in relief as heat licked my skin ever so slightly. You on the other hand were hot enough and don't get me even started on how excited I was getting at that moment with you in just that black fluffy towel, God...

"Aww good girl Muffin!" I blocked you out when you began to do baby talk. Again, I swore she rolled her eyes and McFly as well before he bounded off to find Mikey to play with him.

Late in the evening we sat at the table playing a friendly game of crazy eights. Honestly it's the only card game I know besides go fish but that doesn't count. I threw down a 2 and Mikey groaned as he picked up two cards from the deck.

"So what are we going to do about Richard, Lear, Stratocaster and all that shit?" I looked up at you. You were just reviewing your deck and trying to make a decision. Bob had asked the question, he also no longer had purple hair but the blond way he had it before.

"I think we should kill them all and live happily ever after." Mikey finally put down a king of hearts. It reminded me of you, you had my heart but i don't think you know how much of it you have. You know I am interested in you a great deal but how interested in me are you?

"You know we can't do that." you said patiently putting an ace down."We are outnumbered by who knows how many."

"Some say the Caster Clan has members in high places." I say.

"Your right, some of the greatest American politicians are secretly Casters and even worse, vampires." It is a strict rule in the government that you cannot be a vampire for unknown reasons but that never stops the Caster Clan. Bob puts down an eight. "Spades, but we still need to do something about them."

"This is just like the scientologists." Mikey says taking a sip from his glass of milk. "Trying to take over the world but they make profit, do the Caster Clan?" Bob shakes his head.

"Not that I know of." I put down another 2 and Mikey curses but you just smirk.

You one our game. It lasted a long time but you won but your brother thought you cheated so we played 3 more times and you kept winning. Are you cheating Gerard? Are you as good in bed as you are playing cards? One day I hope to find out. Now we were just watching TV, recovering from last night. It was dark and blizzard-y outside. I pulled the warm blanket up a bit. You and i shared this blanket and God did I want to touch you underneath it so the other wouldn't see but it was my shyness that was getting in the way and of course, sanity. If I were Mikey I would probably do it knowing him but just if you were not his brother or my brother or... shut up brain. Anyways, I wasn't even watching the movie, well I was was but subconsciously. Just blankly starring at the screen day dreaming of you and me, me and you. I guess now it would be night dreaming.

"You watching this?" you whispered to me. I nearly had a heart attack but I refrained from jumping and screaming. That would like being scared of an angel.

"Nah." I whispered back.

"Come upstairs with me." you pulled the blanket off you and stood up and began walking upstairs. I followed. The cold air hit me and I wished I stayed under the blanket but then I wondered where you were leading me to. Only bedrooms were upstairs... does this mean my night dreams or day dreams or whatever are coming true?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this long update, I know it's boring but we need to go somewhere, sorry but COMMENTS PLEASE :)