Vampires

Thank You All

-There has been an update today, If you have not read King Of Hearts, GO READ IT BEFORE THIS! This is just my eternal gratitude to you all!-

Dear my lovely readers!

For once in such a manner, I am not here to get all mad at you for not commenting like I did with my other story, Fairy Dust, which people refuse to comment on. No, I am here to thank you all for reading Vampires and maybe my other random things. Here are some facts for you all!

Did You Know? - There are 41 subscribers to thing story??

Did you know? - Over 200 people have read at least the first chapter??

Did you know? - This is the fastest growing story I have written with only just 2 stars blank and only 31 real chapters!?

You my readers are fantastic and I wish I could thank you all personally but half don't comment so I don't know who you are and the other half are too great in number then I will get confused and start sending double emails and yeah... but I love you guys and thank you so so so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it! This summer has been difficult to update with because of summer school and Internet courses and in August, math. So I am trying to get as many chapters out as possible for now to keep you all sane during these hot months but I warn you, September wont be any easier. I am going to boarding school where its math 24/7! For now you have all been so patient and thank you for not unsubscribing! I should shut up lol, anyways, again than you faithful readers and if updates become slow, check out my other stories Fairy Dust (frerard), Emo Farm (comedy), Gangsta Farm (sequel), and Rainbow Puddles Of Gasoline (one shots). Also If you are bored, email me a topic because my one shots haven't been updated in how long? Feedback if you read them please.

Regards, Andrea/ DeadAngel <3