Vampires

Guest.

"Ray?" Bob held a candle up to his face though it was clear that it was him.

"Will you please let me in?" he asked. How did he find us here? "It's fucking freezing!" you opened the door wider and allowed the shivering man to enter.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"There trying to kill me." his teeth were chattering so much I thought his fangs might crack.

"The Caster Clan?" I asked and moved closer. Mikey was already getting a cup of coffee started with a side plate of the blue pills. Ray nodded, his hair was frozen in some places. The heat was melting the snow off him so he would soon me drenched and more miserable.

"Yeah, I over heard some of their plans." we all leaned closer. "There moving south to join with a very small clan but they instead are going to slaughter them and take their territoiry."

"Shit... when?" you were biting your nails.

"Next week, we need to warn them!" we all agreed and Mikey arrived with the steaming liquid. Ray took the blue pills then followed by the coffee.

"Which clan?" Mikey asked, he had done reasearch and wa snow an expert on the clans of North America.

"You wouldn't know them."

"Try me."

"Grace Clan?" Mikey's expression didn't change.

"Nope, don't know them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, more later <3 Comments please!