Vampires

Going To Save Them.

We were driving. Again. This time to warn the Grace Clan about The Stratocasters evil plans to destroy the whole bloodline. I was behind the wheel with my chin resting between my hands so I pretty much looked like I couldn't see but I could. You sat beside my while Mikey sat in between Bob and Ray. They all looked tired. It was 11 at night so it didn't bother me much, this wasn't even good hunting time, too early.

"So Ray... how did you find us?" you asked. I was curious to hear the answer.

"I gave him the address." Bob replied.

"Don't worry, I burned the note in the fireplace before I left." I sighed in relief.

"I'm hungry!" Mikey whined.

"Your always hungry." you mumbled.

"I'm hungry too." I joined in and pointed to the give compartment n front of you. You popped it open and handed me a slushy bag of blood which I lay rest on the heat vent.

"Can't we stop off- oh look! A Wendy's! Please? Can we? I already had my share of blood for the month! Please?"

"Yeah, I want a chili!" Bob agreed.

"Mmm... burgers..." Ray smiled dreamily. I pulled into the exiting lane before you could say anything. You put the bag away again as I turned the ignition off.

We all swallowed our pills then dug into a meal fit for a king. We ordered so much food that the night shift staff glanced at each other skeptically but the girl taking the our order narrowed her eyes at me and for a fraction of a second dropped her fangs. I smiled at her and gave one nod. It was dangerous for us both what she did. Now we were stuffing our faces but you, you delicately bit into your burger and chewed then swallowed. I watched as you repeated the process. Then you glanced over at me. We were transfixed on each others eyes.

"Guys?" Mikey was starring at us.

"You gunna finish your fries?" i asked trying to sound like I wasn't a love sick teen.

"Yes Frank, I will." you smiled sweetly. I smiled back but this was no time to be chowing down, a bloodline is at stake. Ha! I made a joke!

Now full of chili, burgers, fries and other forms of saturated fats, we were once again on the road but this time Bob was driving and I was on your lap while Mikey was in the passenger seat. Ray had fallen asleep and so had Mikey, only Bob, you and I remained awake. It was a long journey to where the Grace Clan ruled, Trenton. We were driving from Newark to Trenton in the middle of the night to warn some people, pardon, vampires that they will be slaughtered. You have to right idea making this a book, my love. I looked at you sleepily and you smiled lazily.

"Hey." you whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"Tired?"

"Yeah."

"Sleep, you need your energy." I rested my head against your warm chest. I could hear the hollow sound of your breathing and the irregular heartbeat of a vampire but yours was special, you are a hybrid. There is something and Mikey that is special. It's just a thing that happens whether you can run faster then a pure vamp or jump better or maybe even see better, there is something in both of you I bet you haven't discovered yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
My cat is making it hard to type because she keep swishing her tail over my keyboard >.< Hope you enjoyed this I little though it's a cliffhanger. I did look up Newark and Trenton by the way lol, curse me for being Canadian!