Vampires

Grace

It was a farm house in the middle of nowhere. It was a miracle that Ray knew the location. It was pitch black outside but from what I could see, it was perfect. We got out of the car into the freezing night and hurried to the farm houses door. You opened the screen and knocked with a large wooden horse knocker. In a few seconds a man opened the door. He was tall and thin, he towered over us.

"Yes?" we all starred at him without a word, the only sound one of us made was Mikey sniffing.

"Can we come in?" you asked. Smooth Gee...

"On what account?"

"Your in danger." Ray spoke up. "The Caster Clan in prepared to kill you all." the man looked out into the cold night and opened the door further allowing us to step inside the warm home.

"So explain it again, The Caster Clan wants to use us then kill us to steal our land?" we all nodded. "Is that what they are planning of doing with everyone else?" we nodded again.

"Who is the leader of this clan?" you asked.

"I am." we all looked towards the stairs where a little girl stood. Her fangs were down and still to large to no poke out over her bottom lip. Her hair was a light blond and was braided neatly and her eyes ocean blue.

"Grace, it's time to go to bed-" a woman was walking down the stairs and stopped when she saw us. "Ohh... Peter?"

"These men have come to warn us that we are in danger Susan." the woman cocked her head to the side. We explained again of the Casters evil plot.

"How can we believe you?" the woman asked, little Grace sat on her lap starring at Bob who made funny faces that made her giggle.

"You just need to trust us. They brought Richard back." you whispered about Richard. The family looked horrified, well Grace didn't she just giggled, but her parents starred wide eyed at us.

"How do you know this?" the man asked.

"We saw his awakening." Mikey answered.

"So you are part of the Casters?"

"Not exactly." we explained about Bob and Ray. In the end they offered for us to stay the night, we accepted gratefully. At least the holidays have begun so I have time off of work.