Vampires

Runaway

Ian. That is my name. My fake name. The one I didn't tell you when we first met. Now I must remember once more that my name is Ian Lacreeve and not Frank Iero. This morning I left your home early in my beat up car but not before leaving a note to you all telling you that I was at work all day. Now I sit at that old desk in the basement where my adventure began.

"Ian!" my thoughts were cut short when my boss's secratary, Kat Aikins, quickly walked up to my desk dropping a large pile of papers on one corner. They scattered everywhere. "Mr. Barry wants these filed by this evening." she snapped.

"Sure." I mumbled as she strode off with the click and clack of her stilletos on the cement floor. I sighed. It will be a long night.

It was a good feeding time by the time I was able to finish work. Only Lucile, the maid, was working by cleaning the huge building by herself. She waved me off as I crossed the street to the company parking lot where I parked my car. I unlocked the doors and hopped inside and turned on the engine desperate for the heat that filtered from the vents. I turned on the radio to a random station. All was good. I drove out of the parking lot and down a quiet street that no one walked on. My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten lunch, I had no blue pills and I forgot to bring in my blood bags which has turned to bloody popsicles. My stomach rumbled again. I needed to hunt. There. A teenager walking with a heavy looking backpack, prey. I pulled over to the side of the road and licked my lips. I was wearing my black hoodie. I pulled the hood up and stepped out of the car into the cold night air. It was about 2am. I quickly began walking after the oblivious person who kicked the slush on the sidewalk with heavy boots, I wore converse. An alley became clear. As fast as lightning I grabbed the person by the neck and before they could say a word, pushed them into the alley and began drinking their blood withought my little tag at the end; vampires will never hurt you I promise. This was an easy target. I did as you have, took their money and went throught their bag to find clothes and persenol things like photographs and more money and even a travel guide to Florida. A runaway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was a filler!