Vampires

You.

I bet I never told you I'm 5'3. I'm very short I know and when McFly grows up I'll look even shorter. Blame my diet for one thing, strictly blood. Anything else is bad for me and I get very sick. It's happened before, It starts out like a cold then my temperature rises and I puke my guts out and go into coma. It's never fun.

Then I met you. I had McFly in the park still trying to get him used to being walked but he wants to explore everything. Yanking at his leash, I couldn't get him to listen to me until you showed up walking you Doberman.

"McFly! Come on boy! No, don't eat that!" McFly was trying to eat a candy wrapper. You stopped and watched our antics drinking from the Starbucks cup that was in your hand.
“Need help?” you ask. Your large sunglasses reflected my startled face.
“Uhh yeah.” I smile back. I don’t normally talk to anyone let alone humans. You take McFly’s leash from my hand and skillfully pull McFly away from his discovery.
“Thanks.” I smile and nearly drop my fangs.
“No problem, just drop by when you need help with training.” your warm hand brushed against my cold one as you handed me a business card that read Great Way Dog Training. It also had your name and number on it. “It’s my hobby.” You smiled.
“Gerard Way?” I asked curiously and you nodded happily. Was it just me or did your canine teeth drop for a second? I chose to ignore it.
“Want to go for a coffee? I need a re-fill.” I nodded absent-mindedly. I momentarily forgot I was allergic. We went anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short!