Vampires

Coincidence?

I sat in bed that night with you beside me. Still none of the guys knew about 'us'. We went to our separate rooms and when everyone was asleep, I would tip toe to your room where I would spend the night and return to 'my' room before all were awake. You, I'm quite sure were asleep, stayed silent with only your breathing to fill the silence. The room was dark, the only source of light came from the drawn curtains which let in the dim glow from the street lamps. I sighed and looked at the ceiling, I silently prayed we would be safe. I glanced at you and closed my eyes. You shifted your weight then rolled over. I opened my eyes to see you watching me through those mysterious hazel eyes.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked. Your face showed no expression.

"A while." I pulled a confused face as you looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Yes there is, I love you, tell me." you sighed.

"What if they put his body there on purpose and know where you are and are coming to get us?" I sighed.

"I've thought of that."

"And?"

"And maybe they just did it cause it was an old building in a random room-"

"Top floor Frank, top floor. Do you really think they put Lear up there not because it was your apartment?"

"Well-"

"Your not stupid Frank, so stop trying to convince yourself it was a coincidence." I sniffed and nodded.

"Your right Gee, there probably going to kill us all and drink our blood." you hugged me close and petted my hair.

"I'l never let them hurt you, I promise." I hugged him tightly. "Sleep sugar, you need your rest." I nodded and settled back into the blankets and rolled over. You wrapped your arms around me and I felt safe.