Vampires

Forget A While

"I suggest we relax and forget about our upcoming deaths for the day and have fun." Mikey announced the next morning. I wasn't in the mood, I haven't had my coffee yet.

"Mikes, can you explain this after coffee?" you yawned. Mikey glared at him.

"No, I have gathered you all here because we need to enjoy ourselves before we are dead." McFly began to weaved through Mikey's legs, he was growing very big now.

"That makes me feel lots better." I said sarcasticly.

"Fine, drink your coffee first." he crossed his arms and we all got up and dragged our feet to the kitchen for coffee. Muffin slept on the warm heated floor but awoke and moved as we entered.

"Okay, continue." Bob waked his hand encouraging your younger brother to continue. Now with coffee in hand I could listen.

"So I was thinking we should have a guys day out!" he waved his arms around dramaticaly.

"Your taking us to the spa?" Ray's eyebrows shot up. Muffin lifted her head in intrest from where she was resting it on her paws.

"Hell no, were going to have a movie night!"

"Please not the Nightmare Before Christmas again?" you rubbed your tired eyes with one hand. Mikey sighed.

"No Gerard, its porn." I snorted. "What?"

"Were going to watch porn, all of us?" he shrugged. "What are you suggesting? A six-sum? Plus dogs?"

"I didn't know you were into Beastiality little brother!" everyone burst out laughing but Mikey who crossed his arms in frustration.

"No Gerard, unlike you I don't enjoy that." Ray nearly choked on his coffee and laughed harder.

"Oh go fuck a whale." you mumbled.

"Ew! How many times have I told you Gerard! I'm not interested in you like that!" he had the upper hand now. Sibling rivalries are quite amusing. I patted McFLy's head affectionatly as they continued argueing. "Go fuck your mom!" Mikey shouted.

"You dumbass! She's your mom too!" I spit my coffee back into my mug and had to lean on a laughing Bob for support or I would have fallen off the couch.

Mikey infact wasn't lying about the porn, now we were watching soft French porn with flowers being placed in... well, you get the point.

"Mikey, where do you get this stuff?" I lazily pointed to the flat screen TV.

"It's hard to find okay!" I raised my hands in defence.

"Whatever you say Mikes."

"Lets get out of here." you whispered. I nodded, grateful for those words. We got up silently and tip toed up the steps leaving both men and dogs to watch the strange images on the screen.