Vampires

Her.

Who was she and what was she to you? Such questions rocketed through my brain at lightning speeds. You blankly stare at the television screen and ring your hands in anxiety. You know I will ask you all about it. We weren't watching the flashing images but Mikey was watching the explosions and gun fights with interest with a few comments thrown in.

"So..." I said casually. " Who is LynZ?" you cringed.

"You mean, who was LynZ." I shrugged. "Some girl."

"Tell me the story?" I was reduced to begging. You sighed in response. "Please?" Mikey had gone to bed and had left me to interrogate you.

"Fine but I won't like it." I stared at him intently until he started his story. "We went to high school together and I really liked her but she never noticed me. I was pretty much a loner."

"You went to a high school? A human high school?" my eyes were wide. You nodded.

"I take it you didn't?" I nodded.

"No, I was home schooled." you snuck in a smirk. "Of course my parents never actually taught me after I learned everything in the curriculum but of course I was forced to stay." you nodded. "Tell me more about LynZ."

"Well, she was a rebel. She got in so much trouble for drugs and pranks... she was the most fascinating thing to watch."

"You stalked her?" my jaw dropped.

"I prefer the term, I observed her." I burst out laughing. Your face showed hurt and I stopped.
"When I did make my move it was too late, she was taken by the meanest bully you could possibly meet."

"What was his name?" I leaned in closer with interest.

"I was getting to that, his name was Gregory Lisenta and I swear to God, he pushed me into more lockers and stole more of my stuff then all the bullies that have ever wronged me."

"Wow."

"Yeah well, one night after a party Gregory was driving her home drunk and they got into a major car crash that killed them both."

"That's terrible!"

"Yeah well, after I discovered she slept with every guy she layed eyes on."

"Then why not you?"

"I was invisible remember, a loner."