Vampires

Follow

There they went. Again they had left. You and I followed. Mikey was actually sick so he stayed home under the shelter of warm blankets in front of the TV. Bob and Ray speed walked down the road with both dogs. Their excuse was to take them for a walk, but where? Where was so important to go to? They turned the corner and we followed in the shadows of snow covered bushes. I wish I could turn into a bat and follow them that way.

"Gerard and Frank." they had stopped. "We know you are following." Bob said. I looked at you.

"We are." you stood up. I followed hesitantly. I didn't want to fight them.

"You don't trust us?" Ray asked.

"No." you answered. They turned around to look at us. The dogs sat quietly.

"There is no need to fear." Bob said.

"We have found a way to save the clans. We are going to a meeting between the leaders of them." Ray spoke.

"We have an alliance."

"War? "I asked. I didn't want to fight in a war.

"We won't be there." Bob smiled. "We are home free, we supplied the information and now they are supplying the arms." I looked over at you. Were they lying? Could we trust them?

"Very well." you said. You began to walk up to them. I paused then followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end is near.