Vampires

Battle Prt.1

"I'm going to the bathroom." Ray announced after three or four cups of coffee each. He stood up and walked to the back of the room where a yellow sign with black arrows pointed to the bathrooms. Yes, we do relieve ourselves. Outside there was shouting. I looked out the far window, the one furthest from us beside the door, a young man with teeth barred was yelling into the night.

"What do you make of that?" you nodded your head towards the man. I shrugged.

"He looks like a vamp." Bob commented. I squinted as if I would see better.

"You're right, he does." we watched as another man came into veiw, he held a calm expression and wore a dark cloak. Suddenly more people came up behind the cloaked figure so that there were maybe fifty.

"What the hell?" you frowned and stood up. Bob and I followed to the window. There was perhaps a hundred people behind the cloaked man and a hundred more behind the freaked out one. You walked through the diner door and the little bell at the top rung. No one outside took notice. They also didn't seem to notice the freezing air.

"Oh no..." I gasped when I looked closely at the calm man with the long hair. In the street lamps light his hair shone red like fire. Just like the werewolf who we bought the pills off of... were you friends with Bert? I clenched my teeth as I studied Bert's face, his face looked cleanly shaven unlike the beard he had when we last saw him. "Gee?" i asked. You looked at me with scared eyes.

"Yes Frankie?" your lips trembled.

"Is Bert a hybrid?" Bert swiveled his head to look at me with cold but curious eyes. His eyes widened when he noticed it was us.

"Stratocaster, this will never end in peace will it?" the nervous man called out. He looked nervous but enraged.

"Oh Pseudacris, give up you and your tiny clan will never win."

"We are not small with every other clan in the America's then then some right behind me." the crowd behind his hissed and snarled. We quickly joined Pseudacris's army. Ray shortly joined us with a grim expression.

"I thought you said there would be no fighting!" I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry we brought you into this." Bob mumbled sadly.

"It's fine, we began it all." you whispered.

"No, The Casters did." Ray hissed. Nothing really happened besides the two leaders arguing while everyone else barred their teeth and looked straight ahead. One one drove by n the empty highway and the diner soon closed and soon the area was deserted besides the hundreds of vampires on the highway.

"How is your mate, Anura?" Stratocaster smirked and cocked his head casually.

"What the hell does this have to do with it? Let's end this." Pseudacris cried out in rage.

"My pleasure." Bert grinned evilly. Then we launched into the attack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's longer then usual, what will happen next?