Vampires

Battle Prt.2

It could either end two ways; the first of course is the Caster's winning and the second for us to win. Who knows, since we have perhaps the same numbers in our armies. Hisses, growls, and roars filled the air as fangs clashed and nails scrapped skin. I had an enemy trapped in a death hold between my fangs and I certainly had no intentions of letting go, you see, we have the capability of locking our jaws on our prey. I was trapped in a daze. The taste of the immortals blood was so perfect. I have never tasted anything so wonderful in all my years.

"Frank!" I heard a voice but I didn't feel like turning around. I was being jostled by other warriors but I didn't protest or do anything for that matter. "Frank!" it came again. I let the dead body fall to the asphalt and turned to dust. I licked my fangs, savoring the taste. A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. It was you!

"Hi Gee." I said.

"Frank? What's wrong?" I cocked my head curiously. "Your eyes are crimson red." fear was in your perfect voice. We were being pushed and shoved but we didn't react. Suddenly a body from above pounced upon me pinning me to the pavement. Above me a vampire with his jaws open to reveal sharp fangs, a crazed look in his red eyes and the intentions of killing me. He tried to lean closer and closer to my neck to gain access to the sweet treat within. I pushed with all of my strength. A growl escaped my throat and I pushed him off to take my place on top and with one swift movement, snap his neck. I drank a bit from the body and when I pulled away, only ashes were left. The sweet nectar from a vampire in nothing you can possibly imagine.

I looked over towards you. You were feeding off a female. You looked up at me, your eyes were also crimson. You looked away and attacked another vampire. We didn't even know what side we were fighting on and who we were killing. I saw Bob lift two vampires into the air and throw them into the angry mob. Ray on the other hand was battling a small male who moved quickly and avoiding hits. I ran over and wrapped my hand through the enemies hair and pulled him back. He collided with my chest and I dug my fangs into his skin on his neck. He opened his mouth to scream but he couldn't. Ray nodded his thanks and moved on.