Vampires

Battle Prt.3

I felt the ground become non-existent beneath my converse-clad feet as I was lifted into the air by my neck. The more I struggled, the more the vampire holding me up applied pressure and soon I couldn't feel air pass into my crying lungs. I choked and gasped but to no avail. Then I saw the white light above my head. I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes to fight back death but I just saw the light between my eye lids.

As I opened my eyes again I felt myself being dropped and I collided with asphalt. Everyone was looking up towards the sky. Wasn't it night? Why was it so bright? Was I still dying?I stood with everyone else to look.

"Oh Stratocaster, what have you done?" the voice was so angelic and familiar. "Can I not leave you alone for one second?" the voice scolded. I looked around. Every vampires jaw hung open as if it was broken. Their eyes bulged out of their skulls as if they learned that blood was off the menu for good.

"Well, well if it isn't my old friend Lear. Didn't the fire kill you?" Bert asked, he didn't seem fazed but I was because Billie Joe Armstrong was fucking glowing and had big white angel wings and was flying!

"Have you forgotten vampires can't die unless their heart is ripped out of their chest?" I looked around guiltily. Billie's comment seemed to hit a nerve in Bert because his face was beginning to go red and he was grinding his fangs with the most frustrated face. "Nothing to say to that, Bert?" Billie smirked, his emerald eyes sparkled while Bert's icy sapphires blazed. "Did I make little Bert mad? Does he not like being called by his true name?" murmurs went around the mob and Bert looked around frantically.

"Just because you are nearly as old as Richard does not mean anything, let's finish this." Bert's face seemed to explode as jagged teeth erupted from a lengthening muzzle. Dark tawny hair sprouted around his face and he threw off his black cloak to reveal muscles building beneath fur covered flesh. Only ragged boxers covered what no one really wanted to see. The scent of him was repulsive and all the vampires recoiled except for Billie Joe... and you.

"Impressive but not enough for me to spare you." Billies smirk grew and those eyes glittered more fiercely then before. At blinding speed, Bert leapt from the pavement into the air right in the direction of the angel. I blinked. I didn't want to see those beautiful emeralds with blood dripping into them. All I heard was a yelp and I opened my eyes. Bert hit the ground with a thud and Billie just floated as if nothing happened with all feathers intact.

I looked over at you but you were concentrated on Bert trying to knock the angel from his element. Nothing seemed to be working. What kills an angel? A demon? We are demons, we have no souls nor mortality.

"Enough!" your voice rang out. I saw you push your way through the crown of startled vampires. "This is ridiculous!" you motioned to an exhausted Bert who lay on his side heaving for breath.

"Gerard..." I mouthed. Bert glared up at him with cold eyes.

"Why can't there be peace between all clans with no plans for world domination from anyone?" Bob and Ray looked at each other with confusion. They were confused because it is unnatural for vampires to really live in peace. We either live in pairs or isolated from others for hundreds of years. Then before anymore words were out of your mouth, Bert launched out at you with teeth barred and claws at ready. I couldn't blink, I just couldn't. I wanted to but I didn't at the same time.

"Gerard!" I screamed but as the words ripped from my throat, Bert passed right through you. I know what your hidden talent is now...
♠ ♠ ♠
I am quite proud of this chapter actually, hope you all like it as much as I do! :)