Vampires

Dracula's Son

Werewolves can't hurt you, but you could sure hurt them. You strode towards a confused Bert and drew back your fist then as fast as lightning, it collided with Bert and he went flying back. Your lips curled over your menacing fangs as you snarled in warning to him. Bert slowly rose and barred his teeth at you. He began running and opened his jaws but as if you were a hologram, he went through. He howled towards the moon in frustration.

"Stop!" everyone looked towards the sky. Beside a smirking Billie Joe, Richard floated using large grey wings. His tired face held sorrow. "This has gotten out of hand. I have been awakened for the wrong reasons." the crowd murmured around me.

"It's Richard."

"Isn't he Dracula's youngest son?"

"Are we doomed?"

"Yes I am Richard." he answered the crowds questions. "I am Dracula's youngest son but, my evil days are over. After nearly 100 years of sleep, I have been awoken to rid the America's of its vampires for the Caster Clan to take over. We are rare enough as it is. There are no more vampires in Europe." the crowd gasped and began to murmur to each other again.

"No more vampires in Europe? How can that be?" a female stepped out.

"Humans have slaughtered them all."

"What about Dracula?" I thought it was already dead. Isn't that what Bert or Billie had said?

"He is locked away in a tomb much like mine somewhere in Romania."

"Lies!" Bert shouted. His voice was deeper and more gruff with his face more wolf-like. "Dracula is dead and vampires are plentiful!"

"I believe Richard!" Bob shouted.

"Yeah!" Ray and many other agreed. The crowd barred its teeth towards Bert who looked around towards the faces of the hungry vampires. They began to advance, hissing and snarling as they approached. It was our time to leave. Bob, Ray, you, and I backed off into the shadows towards my car.

"From this night forth! Clans shall be non-existent and we will live more civilized!" the crowd growled in agreement. The the thing I heard before I closed the door to my car was the screams of Bert being ripped to shreds by hundreds of hungry vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, I went on vacation (which was very nice) but I am back and here is an update! :) Just so everyone knows, story is nearly done!