Vampires

Tell Them.

With the Caster Clan non-existent, we had not much to worry about. Now all we had to hide from were the humans, our victims, but we have been doing that for hundreds of years. Now all we had to do was come out to your brother, Bob, and Ray. Mikey was now feeling better and was finally out of bed. You and I sat in your room discussing how we were going to handle the situation.

"Are we ready?" I asked nervously. You smiled warmly. Your smile seemed to cure everything.

"Don't worry Frankie, we are as ready as we will ever be." your small white fangs shone in the light. I shivered and you hugged me closely. "It will be fine." you assured me. I nodded and we stood up and made our way towards the stairs to the living room where the others watched TV.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." I swallowed my fear. I glanced at you. You smiled in encouragement.

"Don't tell me the Casters are back." Mikey shook his head.

"Uhh no, I'm dating your brother though." the room fell silent.

"Seriously?" Bob asked. We both nodded.

"Congrats!" Ray grinned. I grinned back and took your cold hand in mine.

"Oh and happy birthday Bob!" Mikey announced. Bob looked at him confused.

"When did I tell you it is my birthday today?" he looked as confused as the rest of the room.

"I read your mind." Mikey grinned. So that was his power.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that." you cocked your head. Oh God...

"Yeah well, I never told you and I did know you two were... doing it." I glanced at you. You shrugged.

"So I guess our adventure is over." Ray frowned.

"Guess so." I mumbled.

"Luckily I wrote all of this down and it is all posted on Mibba.com." you grinned. "In Frankie's point of view." you winked at me.

So the end came to fast and our lives quickly returned to normal, or as normal as they ever were. I still worked as Ian Lacreeve filling papers in the basement. Humans still picked on me but I had you and we would simply slaughter them after I finished work as payment. In the paper we were known as the Vampire from the bite marks the police found. Of course they didn't know it was us at all and nor did they know we are actually vampires. You still stole your victims wallets and had begun to collect their ID's as a hobby. As for Mikey, he went to live with your parents again since they survived quite easily. Bob and Ray moved to New York where they both married two lovely female vampires and started their own families. Then there was us who got married. It was the happiest day of my life and now we have many more happy days to go since we are immortals after all.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
A tribute to Bob Bryar since it is his B-day today. Happy birthday Bob!! =D