Why can't I even figure it out?

Here I go, I'm gonna start an anthem

The Las Vegas sun blinded Charity as she got off the bus at the Bellagio parking lot that was going to be transformed into a concert venue within a few hours. She couldn't wait, everyone could tell that she was stoked. Her band was finally on their first big tour.

Charity walked over to where their crew was setting up their merch tent and she grabbed a water out of the cooler and watched as the sun and mountains design and the name Phoenix Sunlight appeared. She smiled at it and took a swig of the water and set it down on the table and helped take out the shirts, bracelets, posters, etc.

After a couple of hours Charity and her best friend/band mate Leanne were told to go back to the bus because the gates were opening in about 20 minutes and they didn't want the girls to be trampled. As they were walking back to the bus Char ran into someone causing them both to fall to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" Charity said as she got up and wiped the dirt off of her clothes. "It's alright," the stranger said as he got up and looked at her smiling, "I'm Mike". "Hi Mike, I'm Charity and this is my best friend Leanne we're in the band Phoenix Sunlight," she smiled and they began walking back to the buses as Mike told them what band he's in. "I'm in the band Anarbor, I think we're playing the same stage this year," he smiled and opened the bus door for her. "Thanks," she said as she walked on after Leanne.

"He's cute," Leanne pointed out as she took a seat on the couch in the front lounge. "He's fucking hot," Charity said grabbing a pop tart from the cabinet and sitting down on Kyle's lap. "It's the first day of Warped and you're already talking about guys? Pretty soon I'm going to have to commit suicide because of you two," he joked as Charity gently whacked him on the head with her hand. Kyle plays Bass in the band and has known the girls their whole life. They were all practically siblings. "You're going to have to get used to it Kyle," Leanne said laughing.

After doing about a million interviews, they all were finally able to relax and go enjoy Warped before they went on at 6:10.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not that good at writing but I'm getting there, so I'd love the feedback. :)