Swim Trunks & Bikini Tops

Removing Swimware

Greece stared at the red headed beauty next to him. Her long legs and tantilizing back side was covered in the tanning oil he hhad the pleasure of rubbing on her. She seemed so engulfed in the book she was reading that he decided to have fun with her. carefully, he loosened the strings from her bikini top until h heard her say, "Heracles, what are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun," he said playfully. Diana sat up to put more tanning oil on her legs only to have her tops fall off, exposing her large breasts in the process. The Greek man smirked at the sight and made a run for it when Diana began yelling at him. She chased him to the bocks, double d's bouncing with every step she took. Heracles jumped off the docks not expecting to be followed, but Diana, being the Dominican she was, went straight into the water. Realzing he was trapped, Heracles gave up.

"I'm sorry. You know it was just a joke." Diana gave him a firm loo until she saw a pair of blue and white swim trunks floating five feet away from him and laughed. "What's so funny/" he asked until he saw his swim trunks floting in front of him. Heracles smirked as an idea popped into his head.

What he did next left her bikinni bottoms floating with his.