Status: On Going Chapter 2

Memories

The Beginning

It was started from the day I had to say goodbye to my bestfriend. All the things that we’ve made together until now, should have an end like this. Tragic, all the things were just memories in both of our heart.
18 years ago, I was only an innocent 7 year old girl when I met you.

“HEY! Can you promise me that we’re gonna always be together?” I said to that boy

“Of Course! We’re gonna be always together! foREVer!” said that boy with a wide smile on his face.

Then, that boy had to move to another town because of his father’s job. And I wont forget his promise. I’ll keep that in my heart.

10 years has passed

I was sitting on the grass of the School’s playground. It was a silent place, and that was my favorite place after the school’s done. Watching the birds flew around, and felt the free and fresh wind in my hair, no one can change this situation. I was a quiet girl, who doesn’t have any friends at all and hates the crowd a lot! So, that was a right place for me.

I open my bag as usual and take a sketch book and a pen out. I started to sketch the birds, and all the things there. I love to listen to the bird’s voice, it was just so peaceful. I wish that I was born to be a bird, feel free to fly towards the sky, doesn’t have any problems in this life, and I could use those wings to fly and searching for that boy from the sky. But, its just a dream. I have to stay here and waiting for him, because he had promised me that he’s coming back.

“Yep, as usual. Sketching after school.” Someone said it from behind

I turned over, and I saw a boy standing right in my back. Who is he? I’ve never seen him around the here, but he’s definitely a student from my school, I could see that from his uniform. Maybe it’s just me who doesn’t have any idea about him because you know, I don’t like talk with the other students so...

“I always see you here, sitting and sketching. What are you trying to sketch by the way?”

“uhm, I’m just sketching the birds... I love Birds! They’re free, and..... nevermind” I said as I continuing my sketch.

“*shrugs* so, you’re Amy right?”

“how could you know my name? We haven’t talk to each other before.” I ask him with confusion

“yeah, maybe you don’t know me because you never talked to me or others. But if you want to know, we are in the same class. And *shrugs* my name is Frasco, weird huh? Haha!” he said softly

“Oh, you’re in the same class as me? Gosh, shame on me I don’t even know my classmates. Sorry, but, I don’t really like to be a part of the crowd. That’s why you always see me alone.”

“why? Isn’t it boring to be alone everytime? I see you doesn’t have any friends, and that is completely not right for your life. Because in this world, a friend is very important. Unless You have one, because they will help you when you face a problem” he said bravely

“well, that’s right. But, being alone makes me feel a lot more better. Because I have someone very important in my life, and I have to wait for him until he come back here.” I said

“who is it?” Frasco asked
“You shouldn’t have to know it. Its late already, I guess I have to go now, I don’t want my parents worried about me. See you around” I said as I walked away.

when i already in my room I’ve changed my clothes and went downstairs to the dinning room for dinner. I only saw my mom and my little brother there, it seems like my dad hasn’t came back from his office, you know... he's a workaholic, he said he's really love his job. But, we used to eat the dinner in this situation so...

Done with the dinner, I went back to my room and sat in front of my desk. I took out a white paper and a pen, adn started to write a letter for him. I did this everyday, but never sent them to him because I don’t know where he was.

“Hey, today I met a new boy at school name Frasco. Actually, he’s not a new boy. He’s my classmates, but you know that I’m a quiet girl in the class so, I don’t know him until this aternoon I met him. OH! Today the birds still singing with their beautiful voice as usual and the weather also nice in here. That was my day, nothing’s special same as usual. And tell me how’s your day? Does something special happened there?- Amy”

I putted back my pen to my drawer, and putted the letter in a box that I’ve made special for all the letters for him that I never gonna send. And I had nothing to do after that, so I went to sleep a bit earlier that night.

The next day, same as the other day has been. Nothing special happened. But it was weird, Frasco kept stalking me everywhere I go. I was wondering, what he wants from me? I didn’t ask him to following me right? Its annoyed me.

1 week passed, Frasco still keep on following me.

And today, after school I wasn’t at the school backyard. I went to the park, because the weather wasn’t good enough for the birds to sing, so I was just sitting for a while on a bench in the park.

“Wow, this is the first time I see you in this park. What hapen? I thought you love the school backyard and watching the birds singing in there? What’s the reason that bring you here?” Frasco suddenly came and asked me.

“Oh, it’s you again. The weather is not as good as usual, and the birds won’t come. This park is my second favorite place, quiet, without anybody here. If the weather is cloudy like today, I always sitting down in here and singing.” I said.

“You can sing? Can I hear it?” He said excitedly

“Its not good, you shouldn’t hear it”

“awh, pleeaasee?? Lemme hear it once. Please?” with an innocent puppy face

“alright, but before I sing, I’m sorry if its not as good as you thought. And this is the first time I sing in front of other people.” With a little smile on my face, I started to sing a song.
After I sang a song, I felt so revealed because I love to sing.

“WAW! You have a really beauiful voice Amy! Why are you hiding it? It’s super duper amazing! Why don’t you join a vocal group?” Frasco said to me with excitement.

“Really? You like it? Thank you so much!! This is the first time someone is complimented my voice, So Happy!!” I said with a big smile on my face

“*smirks*this is the first time I see your smile. And you’re so cute when you’re smiling! “ when he said about the first time I smiled, I never could smile in front of other people. He’s the first person who saw it.

Frasco walked me home. And when I’ve been in the front of my house, I said goodbye to Frasco. He left. And I saw a big truck in front of my house. Well, I guessed it was just someone who had bought my childhood friend’s house, and moved in.

when i want to open my door house, suddenly......

“So, its been a long time huh? You forgot me?” someone said that to me.

‘And the voice of that person... I think I knew that voice? Could it be him?’ questions kept popping up in my mind.

“I miss you so much Amy!! I’m so glad I could see you again, after been apart from you years to year. And, so glad that you kept your promises to me.” While hugging me from behind.

Suddenly, I dropped my tears down ‘it couldn’t be true! He’s back already?? Is this a dream? No. This is real!’ And I hugged him back so tight.

“Gosh, I miss you so much Daniel! Really really much!!! More than the way you missed me! I’ve been waiting for you to come again, and you really did come back here” I said with the tears of joy ran down on my face.

And this is the beginning of the day thats he will gone forever
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first original fiction, i didn't made it all by my self, my friend was editored this story. you can follow us on twitter if you want to know a lot better of us ( @RusynHnr & @MissVengenz6661 )