The Emptiness

A Lunatic's Lament

Image

If only you could see you're the only girl I've ever dreamed of

I run my hands through my hair as I stand up and start to Walk in an unknown direction.
Why did I have to fell in love with her?

Should I apologize, to the flesh of a woman who was once my lover? Even, just thinking about her made the acid in my stomach rise.

I could only imagine a image of her in front of me. Beconing my to go away with her forever. The sight of her deep blue eyes made all my worry melt away.

We could walk away to the ends of the earth. To the valley where time stops,and where the only people there were me and her. I would hold her in my arms and tell her I loved her until my dying breath.

I would have made her my wife. Instead of putting her six feet under. We would have look at the endless stars. Instead on her flesh rotting off her bones. She could of been mine forever, but I chose to cut that short.

I look up and narrowd my eyes. It was not my fault. It was the poison on her sweet bright red cherry lips. That turned me into this hideous, cruel monster.

She, made me kill her. She turn me into this demon that devoured my soul. Thats why she needed to pay.

The smell of alcohol was in the air, and voices bounced from everywhere. A small smile crawled over my lips. I pity the souls inside that bar, if it were any other night or any other person. Their lifes might have been spared.

Are you satisfied?