The Emptiness

The ***er

Image

Is it about time?

I inhale a deep breath as I saluntered over to the tavern. I smile slowly as my hands shake in anticapation. I burst in looking around at the bar men sitting around laughing.

I walk up the the bar an order a drink, sipping it slowly. I grin, let this party begin.

I circle around the tavern, watching the men laugh and drink patheicly. I hope their as ready as I am. It seems as if I'm going insane.

I turn to the door, looking behind and lock it, preventing their escape. A rush of happiness pases through my veins, I pull out a switch blade. I start to envision how this would go down.

I'd slowly stride over to the man sitting alone in the back of the bar, my hand would cover his mouth and I would slit his throat. Silently groaning at the wonderful feeling of his blood running down my hand.

I'd turn back to to the rest men and lick down the edge of my blade, and plunge it into the nearest guys chest . I'd feel ecstasy running through my veins as I watch him writhe at my feet.

I'd turn to the men trying to escape the place with no avail. I'd stab the one closest to me and lean in to lick the sweat off his forhead. It'd taste sweet, I just know it.

I would continue to slaughter every man in that bar in the most gruesome way possible.


I grin. Would they scream? Will they cry? I want them to beg for their life.

A rushing feeling spreads through me as I move torward my prey.

Annabel look what you've started.