Why my grandma is freaking crazy

When Hell Breaks Loose

I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. Damn my appearance to hell. My hair was a dammned fizz fest. it made me angry. I did not, however, make me want to punch a baby. I laughed. Dane Cook joke. he was talking about annoying noises, and said, "Is there a noise that every time you hear it, it just makes you want to punch a baby? god forbid youre in a nursery when you hear that noise!" The lady in the sink neck to me gave me weird look. What the fuck was her problem? Hmm.......maybe because I was laughing randomly.......I gave her a go-fuck-yourself-you-crazy-old-lady-who-looks-at-me-funny-when-i-laugh-look anyway. She got a scared look on her face and walked away. I wasn't scary. Alls I had on was ripped jeans, black parade shirt, "emo" hair, converse, and heavy eyeliner. Not that scary, actually. perhaps I was so ugly that I scared her. Yes, that is it. i walked back to the table. "Did you find the bathroom?" grandma asked. "Well, if I hadn't, I'd be a lot more pissed, wouldn't I?" I asked her. She finally shut up. Thank God. Scratch that. Thank Buhdda. He kicks ass. "are we all ready to go?" Tim asked. We got up and out of there a couple minutes later and loaded ourselves in to their van. i put on my ipod and turned it up all the way. Thats what I do when I'm pissed. Blast my music and almost make myself deaf. it's my fucking therapy. "I'm a Fake" by the Use came on. I loved this song. Not my favorite Used song, but it was good enough. Becca tapped me on the shoulder. I paused me ipod. "What ya listening to?" she asked. "The Used," I said. She motioned for me to give her a headphone. i handed her one but turned down the volume before i pressed play. About halfway through the song, I glanced at becca. She had a disgusted look on her face. She hated my kind of music. But she knew why i listened to it, and that I needed to listen to it, so everything was peachy. I pulled the headphone out of her ear. "You dont have to listen to it if you dont want to," I assured her. "It wasnt that bad," she said, but I could tell she was lying. I smiled and shook my head. I stuck the headphones back in my ears and blasted it once more. About half and hour later, we were at Joannes house. We picked up my things(since I had spent the night at their house) and we drove to my house to drop me off. "Caitlin........if your mom gives you any trouble, just call me, okay?" Joanne asked. She was so nice to me. Why wasn't my mom that nice to me. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I took a deep breath and turned the knob, expecting all hell to break loose.