Secret Message

Prologue

"She was my best friend! ...... No..... Whats that supposed to mean!?! ...," I screamed at the cops sat across the small black-stained table. Here I was sat in a small crapped room with one narrow window on the far wall, Being asked stupid questions by two middle aged old farts!
"Miss Black, please refine yourself from shouting at us," Said the elder one of the two.
I slammed my hands hard onto the unstable table. "Listen! She's like my sister. But I'm telling you now, I never killed her.," I said through gritted teeth, I stared down the coppers. My head was spinning with confused, tension, sorrow but most of all anger!
"Miss Black , please. We ask you again please don't shout at us, We are merely trying to find out what happened here," The second cop said, His face looked so emotionless!
My fists clenched, I wanted to escape. I needed fresh air. I was prepared to fight my way out!
"Miss Black, If you didn't kill her then why did you have this knife with the same blood and DNA of Miss Natasha White on the blade?,"
My eyes shot to the knife which was contained in the small transparent plastic bag.
What was that doing in here? My heart began to bump faster and louder.. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. This was a mistake, Why was I being framed!
It wasn't my fault..... I didn't kill Natasha White...... She committed suicide!!