Waking Up with Headaches

Last Night Clothes and Memories

(Jack‘s P.O.V.)

I laid awake in the messy bed of the messy room. Last nights clothes and memories covering the floor. I listen for a sound but nothing other then sweet breathes came that Lily. The house stayed till as we laid alone in the house.

I held the sleeping beauty tightly in my arms. I hated the feeling but loved not regretting it. Her messy hair spattered across my chest. I thought about waking her severely times.

The blanket rested softly at her shoulders. I could not help the fact I was in love. I hate to admit it but it was true. They say you do crazy things when you are in love and I do not care what I do anymore. As long as I can call her mine.

I snuggled my head on top of her trying not to wake her and rested a little more. It was only seven and it was a long night.

“What the fuck Jack!” I heard a loud pissed off whisper from across the room. Alex was standing madly in the door way. He quickly turned back around and out of the room. I pulled myself carefully out of Lily’s arms and out to the kitchen where I found Alex. “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!” He tried not to shout

“I can explain Alex, just calm down!” I told him. But he did not listen and just started pacing back and forth. Rian walked into the kitchen confused asking what was going on.

I tried to answer the question but Alex quickly cut me off, “He slept with Lily! I went up stairs to see if he had your key up there and the clothes were already the floor, they were cuddling in the bed, and just fuck! FUCK! Why did you do it Jack!?” Alex asked madly pulling on his hair

“Nothing happened.” I told him calmly. Alex sighed walking around more. Rian gave me a dirty look from across the table. Telling me that no one believe me. I wish I was lying. “Seriously nothing happened!”

Alex moaned slamming his hands on the table “When you told Lisa and I ‘nothing… yet’ I didn‘t think that meant you were going to fucking… fuck her! And after-!” He could not finish his sentence but I already knew every word “Just what the hell Barakat!”

Rian shrugged taking a sit. About five minutes passed before Rian spoke up “How could you do that to Matt?”

I was started to get pissed off about not being believed “I do not do anything, with anybody, that hurt anyone!” I shouted out my teeth

“Whatever dude!” Alex shouted with a vane standing out on his forehead “I‘m done with this bullshit! Let‘s go Rian!” He shouted leaving the room in a bad temper. I followed behind as I saw Lily coming down the stairs.

She shot draggers at me then stopped “Where are you going?” She asked ignoring me.

Alex laughed and pushed her in front of him away from me “To see Matt. You‘re coming” He told her forcefully. I rolled my eyes.

“Good!” Lily shouted before breaking back to face me “I fucking hate you, Jack Barakat!” My heart dropped and broke into a million pieces. Her blue eyes boiling with hate as I could feel mine watering. “I hate you!” She mocked before running back behind Alex and Rian. They left the house without another word.

(Lily‘s P.O.V.)

I rolled out of the bed after the slam of the door. I looked around the room and pulled my phone out of my skinny jeans. My luck, dead. I searched around the room and noticed a laptop on the floor. My mother checks her email every morning, I can tell her what happened that way.

I dragged the computer onto the edge of the bed. Pulling it opened. I opened up to AIM.com and noticed Jack was till signed in. I chuckled under my breathe “Jack182. He has an unnaturally obsession with those boys” I mumbled.

Then I froze at the name, JohnSands. Why the hell is he talking to my brother! I nervously clicked on the email. I haven’t had an email from John in weeks but it looks like Jack talked to him every other day! I scrolled angrily down some of the email.

Everything Jack told me, John had said! I quickly signed onto my name and emailed John “When you get home… You are dead!” then emailed my mother tells her quickly what happened and that I would be home soon. Then slammed the computer shut and changed back into my old jeans.

Alex caught my eye at the bottom of the stairs. He quickly picked that I was going with him which didn’t bother me. Rage filled my bones and I sounded Jack that when I noticed him behind Alex.

Pulling my way from the protected singer I walked right next to Jack and shouted “I fucking hate you, Jack Barakat!” he continued to say silence “I hate you!” I reminded him. My fist tried to shake madly. Jack eyes changed in a flash from happy to sorrow.

I ran back to the door meeting Alex and Rian outside. I sat with Alex in his car and Rian went to his. We dropped Rian’s car off and joined into Alex’s. They said we could stop at my house before visiting Matt.

Headaches grew in my skull. I rubbed my temples to release the pain but nothing. When we got to my house Alex and Rian followed me in and went living room. I did not make them wait to long and cleaned up quickly. Making sure not to forget my music not necklace.

When I got down stairs I found the boys chatting with my mother. She looked happier than normal. No cigar, hair clean in a ponytail, but till in her purple pink scrubs. She hated the bright colored scrubs but they were something she need to work at a Children’s Hospital.

She was standing happily next to Rian sitting on the couch. I took a sat next Alex. “Did you get my email?” I asked in-between topic.

She gave me a confused look “What email?” My mother asked confused. I played with my necklace as I explained what happened with Matt, my phone dying, and, how I stayed with Jack. Leaving out John’s emails because I was in front of Alex and Rian.

In a second her mood swigged shockingly "Lily Emily Sands, Why the hell didn't you call me? You could at else told me last night, you got locked out and where you were staying! If you are going to do whatever you want when you want go move in with one of your slutty New York friends! Then you can sleep around with the rest of that city since you seem to already slept with everyone here!" my mother hissed

My jaw dropped to the floor as I felt like a joke in front of Alex and Rian. I peered over to them quickly both as shocked as myself. My mother just stare madly at me. I said the only thing I could have said without looking worse "I'm sorry. I will call next time."

It was true in a way that my old friends were not the best people but I never fell into their shadows. They were different from me, I was like a piece to a different puzzle and never fit in right!

Time seemed to freeze for a few moments before Rian spoke up "I think we should get going now..."

I frowned unhappily heading to the door as they followed. When I got to the back seat I looked back at the house where my mother was standing in the doorway "Come back any time boys!" She yelled to Alex and Rian. I rolled my eyes in the back seat trying to stop a panic attack from happening.

Not a sound come from anyone's lips as we left my house. I rolled my hands in fist digging my nails hardly into the bare skin of my pawns.

"That's not true, is it Lily?" Alex asked turning around to face me in his seat. "About whoring around with everyone? You are way too nice and sweet to be like those girls. I mean, we know about you and Jack last night but-"

"What?" I sharply cut him out "Nothing happened with Jack and I last night? And why would that be any of your business anyway? I had sex once with my ex in New York, if you really need to know but I don’t think that would make me a whore!" I roared before thinking more clearly "Did Jack tell you guys something happened?" I asked with a sour face.

Rian who as now driving looked at Alex just as curious as me. The singer was silence before finally talking “No, I just-. No, nothing!” Alex sat turning back around in his seat.

I couldn’t just let this sit in the air. “I promise you, nothing happened! The only feeling I have for Jack right now is angrier!” Both the boys looked at me with a raised eyebrow “When I to sent an email to my mother, which I did by the way, I saw Jack had been talking to my brother.”

“What!” Rian shouted “Why is he talking to your brother?”

I admitted “I rather not say way. I just am so mad!” Putting my hands to my forehead I mumbled leaning on the side of the door “Do not see anything around Matt. Trust me I am going to talk to him about what happened later.”

There was a quiet agreement in the air of the new black car. “Is your mom always like that?” Alex asked trying around again.

I sighed trying to think. “No she‘s not. She is normally happy like you saw her before. After John left she has been acting differently…”

“How differently?”

I wanted to lie but I am so tried of it. I am one lie away from telling the truth so why not telling it now. “After my father died” I sighed started the story “My mother got really depressed and started smoking after she quit. She just started stopping again before we moved, then John left for the Navy. It seems like everything has been changing again.”

The regretful word rolled off my tongue without much thought. “I‘m sorry Lily, I didn‘t know our dad died?” Alex said questionable. I just nodded leaving my hair in my face and looked out the car window. Alex climbed over the seat, sitting next me and rubbed my shoulder “Don‘t cry.” He said trying to cheer me up.

I hadn’t even noticed that tears had started to fall from my eyes. I giggled at my own water works “Sorry, I look like dramatic girl”

Alex wrapped his arm around me squeezing me into a hug “It‘s fine, don‘t worry about it.” the singer said unwrapping his arms and rubbing my back. I pulled the last tears away from rolling down my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short for me but if I added the next part it would go on forever! So you loves can wait!

Comments or I will pull my hair out!!!!!!!! Okay love you! <3