Waking Up with Headaches

A Drunken Fool's Mess

The dark room was cold and inviting, letting me alone with the friendly face. My head couldn’t put the words with the face but I knew in my heart that I was in love. He walked away as I followed. I pulled toughly on my own lip.

My head and heart telling me to stay close to him when the rest of my body was out of it. The dizzy sent me tripping over my own thoughts onto his shoulders. “What out, don’t hurt yourself, Liles!” The sweet voice told me as the big brown eyes met mine.

I kept myself in his hold as my head spit the words I normally was too fearful to say, “I-I love you.”

“You‘re just high, or drunk, maybe even both. Just go to sleep!” He said playfully pushing me away. His kind tone hinted with depressed feelings and sorrow.

Freezing in a puddle of regret I turned to him stopping him from leaving my eye contact. “I am truly in love with you. High, drunk, I could be dead and still would have no regret about being in love with you! Sometimes it is just harder to say without a bit of liquid courage! But I really am just full out in love with you!” I shouted until I saw a grin pull across his lips.

“Say that again in the morning,” He chuckled before making his way by. I quickly and thoughtlessly pulled myself in front of him slamming my lips to his. It did not take long for him to began to kiss back. Tongues lightly rolling at the tip of the other’s. My hands crawled around the base of his neck as his did around my waist. His hands traveled slowly down until he quickly pulled away. “What are we doing? I can‘t-t”

“We are living without regrets!” I cut him off with my lips. Our bodies tangled in a mess as we moved down the hallway lost in our kiss. I pulled off his shirt quickly, let his pants, before noticing he had not tried to remove mine.

“I-I- can‘t, not like this!” He said trying to escape. I teased him with a messy kiss as I removed my own top. The brown eyes travels up and down my body as he bit his lip. “Damnit Liles!” he mumbled under his breath without moving his eyes an inch. “I am going to kill myself for not doing this.” Rolling my eyes tease fully I planted some kisses down his neck causing him to moan greatly. I flashed my eyes back up to him as his hand sent goose bumps around my hips. “Without regrets.” He smiled.

Giggling a little under my breath as we fall backs to the bed. The rest of our clothes making their way to the floor. My lover’s kiss traveling down my neck and to my stomach. Lightly blushing my skin. His finger slowly rolling down the lace hugging my hip bone, they were the last to kiss the floor. I could feel my back beginning to curl back in pleasure. I ran my fingers into his long dark hair pulling him up back to my face. He smiled at me, kissing my lips as he began to come closer. Pushing our hips together causing pain for a second until a amazing feeling over came my whole body.

He pulled quicker and harder moaning my name. I was busy leaving my mark on his neck. One more thrust and my nails drug into his back. My mind went into darkness as my memory of the night became lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward little bit to come back to! Sorry I have been gone for long!