Status: you have no idea how much fun i'm having with writing this. :)

The Traveling Man

Prologue

I have been called so many things in my life. A hero, a villan, a murderer and a savior. I am fire and ice. The Oncoming Storm. I have been a father and a brother, a son and a grandfather. I have been a teacher, a student, a master and a slave. I have been the reason people want to live, and the cause of death for others. But never in my life has anyone called me domestic.

I have lived eleven lives and never stayed in one place long enough to settle down. I have run so far and so fast because I can't bear to live with the aftermath that explodes in my wake. I have been told by some that if I stopped the universe would crumble, and others have tried to tie me down forever because they fear I never will.

Perhaps after nine hundred and thirty years, I thought it was time to slow down a little.

Lately, the theory that if I could show all the wonders of the universe to someone else then finding that old rush of joy would be easy again was failing. I was tired. One can only run for so long before they have to take a rest, right? Stopping seemed like the only option.

This is the story of how a girl named Miri made me run.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you can't tell this is going to be a fanfic of Doctor Who... because I'm a massive nerd :D the general theory is that this is the 12th doctor. i suppose you'll learn more when i write it :D comment and enjoy!!