Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

01

Ashland was your typical girl,or so the world thought. She had a deep,dark secret lurking inside her. Her parents didn't know,because they were to occupied with their jobs, and her siblings to notice her habits of wearing bracelets and jackets, or basically anything she could get her hands on that would cover her wrists. She used the cuts to release her pain. Her feelings of being worthless,and unloved. She was finally ready to let it go, and just let the bleeding take her away.

She sat at the edge of her bed, in her small, dark bedroom in the second story of her 3 story home. No-one noticed her not coming downstairs for dinner. She took her razor blade out from the little envelope in her drawer, and slowly brought it to her already scarred wrists. She winced in pain as it punctured her fore-arm. She sighed and felt relief. She took it slightly deeper, making it bleed more, which caused tears to swell up in her light green eyes.

The blood dripped onto her jeans, and down onto a towel which she had set out, knowing just how much it bled. She felt her wrist and elbow start to numb. Now, the pain would definitely go away. She felt relief, and she made one more laceration on her upper fore-arm, watching the blood drip slowly down her arm. She took the towel and lightly dabbed it over her fresh, and still sensitive cuts on her arm. Then, she rinsed the towel, thoroughly to make sure no-one would notice while doing laundry the next day. She knew very well, this was her usual routine. It had always been, for the last 4 months, every week, she'd do this, releasing her pain, and heart-ache. She held her wrist to stop the bleeding, and pulled her sleeves down.

She didn't want anyone to see this. She couldn't have anyone see this... it was... her one and only secret,as everything else was on display to the public because of her father's job as a professional Base-Ball player for their team. Everyone thought she had it all, but nobody knew she was dying inside. Her blade was her only release, until she met the one girl who would change it all...
♠ ♠ ♠
First story...I know,it sucks,they'll get better though. It takes me awhile to get used to writing and stuff...