Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

10

"Rylie!" Ashland said as she walked back into the waiting room to deliver the news to Rylie.

"Yeah?" Rylie stood up to her new found friend, wondering why she looked so sad.

"I have to get surgery!" Ashland said and held up her wrists that were now wrapped in a temporary cast.

"Oh. That sucks," Rylie was tired and not really up to discussing things right now, but Ashland was furious.

"You said you'd be there for me," Ashland was so pissed off. She thought she could trust Rylie.

"I will. I'm just really tired,Ash. I've been up since 5 this morning," Rylie said, yawning as she finished her sentence.

"Oh. Well,go to your house and get some sleep, then."

"I will later. Tomorrow maybe," Rylie looked into Ashland's eyes and could see how terrified she was, "It'll be okay, Ash, don't worry."

"I don't know," Ashland raised an eyebrown as an elderly woman gave them a look as they were lesbians or something. Ashland flipped her off.

"Children..." Ashland her the old lady mumble as she moved further away from the two bestfriends.

"OLD PEOPLE!" Ashland yelled and laughed. Something that was long overdue.

"Teenagers these days..." the old lady said and walked away with her cane. She was probably visiting one of her grandchildren.

"Wow Ash..." Rylie laughed. She was much more awake now, after seeing Ashland deal with the elderly woman.

"She deserved what she got. I don't like when people look at me like that," Ashland laughed as the doctor returned with her surgery date.

"Tomorrow at 6:30 PM at Children's Hospital, okay?" he said as he checked his clipboard.

"Tomorrow. Six-thirty. Children's Hospital. Got it., Thank you, sir," Ashland said and shook hands with him and exited to clinic to go to Rylie's house for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh..sorry.
An update was LONG overdue