Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

11

As Ashland and Rylie arrived at Rylie's house, Ashland was shocked that she lived alone. No parents, no brothers, no-one. Just herself.

"I like your house. It's nice," Ashland said and smiled. She was hard on Rylie earlier, but she would make up for it.

"Thanks Ash," Rylie said and smiled back. Then put her keys down on the counter and sat on the bar stool.

"You tired?" Ashland asked, still taking in the new scene.

"Yeah..."

"Go to sleep then," Ashland said and smiled, "You deserve it."

"I will in a few min--" Rylie's head fell to the counter top, and she fell fast asleep. Half of Ashland wanted to wake her up and tell her to go to her room, but she knew how exhausted she was. She let her sleep there for the night. Ashland just slept on the couch for tonight.

Bright and early, at 6 am, Ashland and Rylie were up, and they had Starbucks. Ashland quietly sat at the counter,on the bar stool that Rylie had fallen asleep sitting on. She stirred her latte and looked down.

"You nervous?" Rylie asked out of concern for her new friend.

"Very. I've never had surgery before," Ashland said and looked up to Rylie smiling, "What?"

"It's so funny when you're nervous.Sorry Ash."

"Oh. It's understandable. No offense taken."

"So,what time is that surgery?" Rylie asked and glanced over to her black and white clock hanging above Ashland's head.

"Six-thirty. I think..."

"Alright. You should go back to sleep before then. So you're not tired when we get there,okay?" Rylie said and Ashland nodded. She did think she needed more sleep lately...

"So,go back to sleep Ash."

"Alright," Ashland said and walked back over to the couch and layed down and drifted into her dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update,SORRY !
I've kind of lost interest in writing this story.
I'll pick up on it again soon.