Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

12

"Ashland,wakey wakey!" Rylie said and pushed Ashland off the couch on accident.

"Oww!" Ashland yelped and got up, stumbling at first, but regaining her balance.

"Sorry about that," Rylie said and handed Ashland a So-be energy drink.

"Ah. This will wake me up..." Ashland said and popped open the tab and gulped down about half of the can.

"Slow down there,captain," Rylie said and took a drink of her own energy drink, Red Bull.

"I need energy," Ashland said and gulped the remainder of the can.

"You're gonna be asleep for the rest of the day," Rylie said and looked at Ashland with puzzlement.

"Oh! That's right! I forgot," Ashland said and began franticly looking for the paper with the room number that she would be in, the docotor's phone number, and the hospital address, "Shit! Where is it!?"

"Right here,Ash..." Rylie said and pointed to a paper sitting on the black marble counter top.

"Oh!" Ashland said and grabbed it, then pulled out her cell phone to call the doctor for the time she had to be there for check-in.

"5:20 Ms.Andrews," the doctor said and explained the procedure to Ashland one last time, then hung up.

"So we have to leave in the next 20 minutes..." Rylie mumbled and looked for her keys.

"Yep," Ashland mumbled and went to the bathroom to fix her hair.

She walked out to Rylie standing by the door,ready to leave.