Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

02

Ashland walked onto the bus with a lively colored red sweater,and a brown jacket with a faux fur collar. Everyone expected this, because she was a Prep. She walked back to seat 12 and sat down. She looked out the window until, to her suprise,an unfamilar face sat next to her.

"Heya," the mysterious girl said, as though she'd known Ashland forever.

"Hi?" a confused Ashland replied.

"I'm Rylie."

"Oh, hi," Ashland ended the conversation and turned to the window again. This is the last thing she needed...

The bus stopped as they arrived at her school. Central High School, the best highschool around here, or so everyone thought. Ashland walked to the school bathroom, and made sure no-one was there. She rolled up her sleeves to make sure her wrists weren't bleeding. Then the door opened...

"Hey! I've been looking for you," it was Rylie...

"I had to go to the bathroom..." Ashland said, quickly pulling down her sleeves... but not quick enough... Rylie saw the red marks on her wrist.

"What's that?!" Rylie was anxious now.

"It's nothing," Ashland said, and quickly ran out of the bathroom and went to class. To her dismay, Rylie came to the same class...

"Just tell me what it is," Rylie was consistant.

"It's nothing, just forget about it," Ashland wasn't about to tell some girl she didn't even know her deepest secret.

Rylie just turned away. Ashland thought it was over, and she wouldn't have to deal with Rylie asking questions anymore. Until about 6th period...when Ashland was in math, the guidance counsler walked in with Rylie, and she pointed directly at Ashland...
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know,should I even continue this one?
I'm not sure.
lmao.
And yes,these chapters are short,I don't have much time to write,but I do when I can.