Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

03

"Ashland,can you come here please?" the guidance counselor spoke as Rylie looked saddened.

"I'd like to stay here," Ashland didn't want the whole school to know her deepest secret.

"It's a matter of your safety,come along now," she motioned Ashland to come to with her,and Ashland couldn't argue,so she followed.

When the arrived at her office,Rylie took a seat next to Ashland on the dark red couch,which Ashland noted was comfortable.

"Ashland,I have heard from your friend,Rylie,that you have some issues with self harm," she spoke as though she knew what Ashland's life was like.

"I don't have any problems with self harm," Ashland was thankful she'd put cover-up on her arms so no-one could see the scars.

"Let's see your wrists,dear."

Ashland pulled up her white sleeves to reveal her wrists,she sighed with relief as no-one could see the scars.

"Rylie,are you sure that is what you saw?"

"I saw the blood dripping!" Rylie was horrified at the fact the cuts had disappeared so quickly.

"Let's see your other wrist,Ashland. Rylie is sure she saw self harm evidence."

Ashland hadn't put cover-up on that arm...she didn't know what to do.

"Ashland,pull up your sleeve."

She hesitated again.

"Ashland,that's enough of the hesitation,just show your wrist."

Ashland reluctantly pulled her sleeve up...and revealed the cuts...the many, many cuts,the deep ones, and the ones that barely broke skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know what to do with this one..there were many possiblities of ways I could go.
I tried the route I liked best,planned it out in my mind,then wrote(: