Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

04

"Ashland! That is unhealthy! You could die," the guidance counsel said,as though she actually cared.

"I don't care!" Ashland was furious about this. It was her deep dark secret. No-one else could know but now,the whole school would know within hours. What the hell was a girl to do?

"Ashland, you cannot continue this. Self Harm is not the answer," the guidance counsel was now an enemy,rather than a friend.

"For me it is. It's my secret! Leave me alone!' Ashland spoke in anger,and irritation because the school would label her an outcast as soon as they found out. The name calling,being called emo,it was all going to crash down on her.

"I'm leaving!" Ashland yelled as loud as she could,and it was a piercing scream. With that,she stormed out of the room with hot tears streaming down her cheeks,her mascara running as well.

"Ashland, what's wrong?" her friend,Jenna,grabbed her arm and noticed the tears.

"My life is ruined. Everyone will figure it out once the guidance counselor calls my parents," Ashland sniffed,and used her sleeve to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"What's wrong though, Hun?" Ashland's only resort was to run. She pulled herself out of Jenna's grip,and ran out of the building,and stopped when she got to a decent hiding place. She pulled a razor blade out of her pocket,and out of it's envelope. She needed release more than ever right now.

She put it to her wrist,finding a place in between her previous cuts,and pushed down on it,lightly at first,but then added more force,and it went deeper. The blood trickled down her arm and dripped onto the wet pavement. It blended it,so it wouldn't be noticeable to anyone who came her after her.

She took the bloody razor blade and wiped it off with her sleeve,and then placed it back into it's envelope.

Someone approached her,and she knew the voice that called her name...it was Rylie...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me if I should continue?