Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

05

"Ashland, you've got to stop this..." Rylie spoke quietly,and looked at the pavement before her,and then to Ashland's bleeding wrist.

"I can do whatever I want to! You came in and you got me in trouble, now I can't go back home,or to school!" Ashland was furious with her. She didn't even know Rylie and Rylie was butting in her life.

"You need help!" Rylie screamed,and pointed to Ashland's wrist.

"I don't need anyone's help! I can live my life the way I want to! It's my life!" Ashland tried to get up,but realized after her attempt,she could barely move from her wrist bleeding so much.

"You seem to need someone's help right now! You can barely move!" Rylie was lashing at her,and the words were hurting Ashland,even though Rylie didn't know her,she read her like a book.

"You're not helping me, Rylie! You're making it worse!" Ashland yelled,as the hot tears rolled down her face,slowly,like a scene from a cliche movie.

"I'm trying to help you! You're making it harder, Ashland. You need to get help."

"I can't help that. No-one cared before,that means no-one cares now!"

"I care! I may not know you, but I'd like to at least have the chance to know you!"

"You don't know what it's like!" Ashland was lashing out now,too.

"I do! If you would've given me a chance to talk to you, you would know that!" Rylie said as she pulled up her sleeves, there scars that screamed self harm.

"I...I'm sorry..I didn't know you were a cutter too..." Ashland felt bad now,she lashed out at Rylie, not even knowing who Rylie really was.

"I can help you through this,Ashland...you just have to let me in..." Rylie spoke softly. How could she care about Ashland without even knowing her?

"I can try but. as soon as my parents find out, I'm done for," Ashland knew her parents would be disgusted by her actions, and even go to the extreme as to disown her.

"If your parents are real parents,they'd care and understand,not belittle you," Rylie knew, her parents were the same way.

"I guess."

"Come on,we'll get your wrist checked."

Ashland had just made a friend,a real friend. Rylie knew how she felt,and wanted to help her through it...maybe the world did have a few good people in it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah mann!
Shocker,aye?