Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

07

"Ashland!" her mother screamed loudly, and Rylie turned away and grimaced as it had hurt her ears.

'What do you want?" Ashland said, completely mortified that they had found her,and now,at her worst. Her wrists had blood on them, dried, yet wet from the recent rain.

"You're coming home right this instant."

"I'm never coming home,Mother. There is no point in it, all you do is give your opinions and tell me what to do. I can't live like that anymore," Ashland spoke without thinking. She didn't want to cause anyone pain here, but it was the truth...

"Where will you stay then? You've got no-one else but us, Ashland, whether you like it or not,we are you're only choice," her mother was acting immature, and only fueling Ashland's burning anger towards her parents.

"I don't know! I'll figure it out, I'll stay on the streets if I have to, it's better than that hellhole I live in now!" Ashland started to become dizzy from yelling so much, and so much happening at once, she felt an overwhelming urge to get out her blade, but Rylie had taken it...

"She can stay with me..." Rylie broke in, saving Ashland from the hell that she could've fallen into.

"Thank you, Rylie," Ashland was so greatful that she hadn't pushed Rylie away. She regretted saying those hurtful things though, and that made her want to die,saying such hurtful things to a person she barely knew...

"No problem. Now,Mr and Mrs Andrews,may we be excused?" Rylie spoke in a formal manner, not wanting to offend Ashland's parents, by any means.

"No,you may not. I'm not finished here."

"We're leaving," Ashland said,and looked her mother in the eyes, sighed,and walked away with Rylie only a few steps behind her.

"You're parents are just...wow."

As if it wasn't enough dealing with her parents, Ashland's brother called her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I try to leave off on cliff hangers as much as possible,not my best work,definately,typed it quickly because a friend's over.