Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

08

"Hey,Ash!" Ashland's brother Justin,said as she answered her phone.

"Hey,Just," Ashland didn't want to talk to him,but had to be polite.

"What's up,little sister?"

"Going home."

"See you soon then."

"Just,I'm moving out. I'm going to live with my friend Rylie," Ashland tried to let him down gently, but it just didn't seem to work.

"You can't!" Justin was furious.

"I already talked to mom and dad. It's over and done with. I've got to go, bye Just," Ashland hung up her phone and sighed. Would it really be this hard?

"He seems nice," Rylie broke the awkward silence as they turned the corner to 5th street.

"He is,for the most part," Ashland managed to chuckle a bit, remembering times she'd tortured her brother.

"All brothers are annoying at times," Rylie didn't have a brother herself,but knew what they were like.

"Yeah. They are."

"Well,we're here," Rylie said and pulled open the door for Ashland to enter, then quickly followed behind.

"Welcome. How may I help you?" a receptionist said. Ashland noted her name was Marie, though this information wouldn't be of any value to Ashland, she just liked to know people's names.

"I need to..um...get treatment," Ashland spoke. Wouldn't they automatically know what she was here for?

"Name please." the receptionist said and got out a form.

"Ashland Nichelle Andrews."

"Date of birth."

"June 15th,1990."

"Current Residence."

"Remington Station Apartments. Apartment 5481. On Turtle Station Way." Rylie answered for Ashland.

"That's all for now, take a seat and you'll be called back momentarily."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short one,sorry.