Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

09

"Ashland? Your turn," a nurse appeared in a door way for Ashland to go see the doctor. This was it,the end of it, or a new begining.

"Good luck,Ash," Rylie said as Ashland got up and walked to the nurse who gave her a clip board to fill out.

"Fill that out and the doctor will be in momentarily,dear."

"Okay," Ashland mumbled and began filling out the long information sheet. When she finished,she picked up a brochure about how there is hope. She saw a paragraph about a girl named Renee that interested her. The girl was very much like Ashland. She used to cut,but now,she found an organization called "To Write Love On Her Arms". Ashland stuffed the brochure in her pocket and would be sure to research To Write Love On Her Arms later. It sounded like a very interesting organization.

"So you're Ashland,correct?" the doctor came in, finally. He took the clipboard from Ashland and briefly skimmed through the information she had written.

"I see here you have self harm problems,correct?"

"Correct," Ashland repeated.

"So,let's see the wrist then," he said and walked over to Ashland.

Ashland pulled up her sleeves, and the doctor's eyes widdened.

"Many of those need stitches, possibly staples."

"Seriously?" Ashland didn't think it was nearly that bad.

"Yes. And it need to be done immediately. You'll have to go into surgery soon."

"How soon?"

"Today. As soon as possible. My nurse will schedule you."

"Okay."

With that, the doctor exited the room and left Ashland to sob quietly to herself until the nurse arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it takes so long to update,I'm really busy.