Always Just Be Me

Fever

Brendon woke up when he heard the sudden whirling of the hairdryer in his bathroom. Looking at the clock on the dimly colored nightstand he saw it was six thirty in the morning. Why was she having a shower so early?

"Sandra..." Brendon called softly before recalling that Sandra was at a friend's house. She wanted to be apart from him for a week, meeting up on the wedding day so that it would be more 'special.' To him, that was bullshit. The marriage wasn't special at all. But he was playing the part of an eager fiancé, and she didn't know that her brother had told her about their bundle of joy to be before he had blown his paycheck on a ring.

"Yes Urie, baby?" He heard come from the bathroom as he approached the closed door. He recognized the voice, unfortunately.

"Ryan..." Brendon said, opening the door that lead to his former lover. He saw the young man- or whatever Ryan was- had a towel around his chest. Ryan had put down the hairdryer and now was combing his hair, fake wigs and hair extensions on the sink-counter. He had came upon the same scene a year ago. Only then Ryan was shaken when the door opened that time. Now he seemed more confident.

"Yes, darlin'?" Ryan said, a faint smile on his lips.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"You kept the door unlocked," Ryan responded.

"Why did you go in? Why were you around my house?"

"I wanted to wish you good luck on your wedding plans, and since 'Diana' is a friend of your future brother in law I have to spend some other time getting reading for your wedding," Ryan replied.

"Diana? I guess that's what the hair is for. Why are you still doing that shit, Ryan?"

"Because I'm a girl," Ryan replied. "A seductive girl," Ryan said, smiling with an air of cockiness and he put on his long dark wig.

"Shut up; I'm going to get married. We were over when I saw your dick," Brendon replied.

"Oh yeah; I started writing a verse about your wedding, and your attention seeking bride, a week ago. 'You say shotgun, I say wedding. Shotgun wedding!' Pretty accurate, eh?" Ryan said, smiling.

Brendon grunted in frustration as a response.

"I even started a song about what I will do at the wedding. 'I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch.'"

"You're not going to go to my damn wedding, Ross," Brendon assured him.

"Say's who?" Ryan said, taking down the towl. Urie turned around. It wasn't right for boys to look at cocks, and to enjoy it was terrible.

But he had enjoyed the glimpse of it that he had saw last year. Although Ryan was definatly a boy and he liked dick, based on the times 'Diana' had went down on him. But that wasn't right. It couldn't be.

It wasn't right, but the truth was that when he turned around to look at Ross, he found the cross-dresser pretty damn sexy in tight jeans and a halter top.