I'm A Walking Disaster, They Told You To Stay Away

Shattered Heart

I felt butterflies flutter through my stomach. I tried not to giggle like a little girl. How could he believe in love at first sight like me? It's like we're meant to be. Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions; I don't know. Alex releases me from his clutch. He seems like he's embarrassed. I don't want to push him, but he does it anyways.

"I mean, you're right. We've only known each other for a day," Alex broke eye contact. I look towards the window. I jumped to conclusions way too fast. "Things could work, you know? We should just get to know each other better." He paused, probably collecting his thoughts. "I'm sorry I said that."

"It's okay, I understand." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. "Friends?"

"Best friends!" he answered squeezing me tight. "Are you hungry?" he asked letting me go.

"I could probably go for some food," I answer.

"ME TOO!" Jack yells walking in. He sat on Alex's lap.

Jack and Alex debate on what to eat while I, yet again, zone out. I think that being friends with Alex would be better. My last boyfriend, Stephan, practically ripped out my heart. He was the cutest boy in school. Every girl wanted him, but he was mine. We were friends for a while and our attraction for each other grew. He was everything a girl could ask for. He would go to every dance performance I had and usually brought me a little gift. Stephan wasn't afraid to kiss me, hug me, or even hold my hand in front of anyone. One day, he practically yelled in front of the whole school that he loved me. Everyone always told me how lucky I was to have him. Guys like him didn't usually come around. When I woke up, he was the first person I thought of. I wanted to be in his arms all the time. One weekend, Jack came and visited my family. Jack told me he didn't have a good feeling about Stephan. I thought he was crazy. Stephan would never do anything to hurt me.

We all went to a party on night. Stephan said he was staying home. When we got to the party, he was there making out with some slut. I almost fell over and died. I felt sick to my stomach. I was paralyzed. He looked up and saw me. He looked at me with shock. Jack walked up and stuck him in the face. Stephan didn't even react. Jack walked away and grabbed my arm and we left the party. Jack sat up with me all night and held me while I cried. I thought I had fell madly in love with him and in return he stabbed me in the back. Not only that, he shattered my heart. Stephan called for days and I ignored him. I promised myself when I was little that I would never be with a guy who disrespected me, and I kept that promise.

I don't know much about Alex, but I need to find out more details about him. He kind of seems like a player, but you never know. I didn't want to experience that feeling again.

"Hello?" Jack said waving his hand in front of my face. I shook my head and snapped out of it. "You zone out a lot more than I remember?" Jack and Alex starred at me.

"Sorry about that. It just seems to happen a lot now-a-days." I faked a smile.

"Well, let's get some food!" Jack said jumping up. I guess he sensed that I didn't want to talk about my day dream.

Jack walked towards the door. Alex gave me one last hug and followed right behind Jack. I smiled and followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is mainly flash backs, I hope that's not annoying!
I finished all my homework and had nothing to do, so I thought I would write another chapter!
Tell me what y'all think :)

P.S- I start up BPA soon. So some days I'll post two chapters and the other days I may not post at all. I kind of need to make it to Nationals because it is my last year! So, I'm sorry if I don't post each day!