I'm A Walking Disaster, They Told You To Stay Away

Screaming

We ended up at Chick-Fil-A; it's filled me up. I smile as I watch Alex. As always, Jack and Alex are goofing off. They're always entertaining. It's hard not to laugh around them. Every time I look at Alex he's always smiling at me. I give a half smile back. I think Jack knows something is heating up between me and Alex. Jack looks at me and then to Alex. He smiles and looks away. The two friends keep their conversation going.

I zone out and think about what school will be like tomorrow. I know Jack and Alex. I'm sure no one will remember me from last night. I'd be lonely. It sucks having to switch schools my senior year, but you do what you have to do. I hope I have classes with Jack and Alex; even having Zack and Rian would be relieving. I've only met Zack and Rian once, but at least it would be a familiar face. I know walking down the hall will be hectic. It's a new surrounding, total new people, and not one girl to call my friend. That's what I need to do. The first friend I make will be a girl. Guys are good friends, but girls just know what to say.

My eyes find their way back to Alex. He's laughing at whatever nonsense Jack said. His smile is effortless and flawless. I know he'll look out for me at school tomorrow. He won't let me lose my track or get beat up. I smile at the protection he'll provide me, well I hope he does.

"Are you ready to go?" Jack asks me. I look up at him. I nod my head and he grabs my trash. I stand up and Alex grabs my arm. He leans towards me and kisses me on the forehead. I smile at him.

"What was that for?" I ask smiling at him.

"Jack gave me his blessing," Alex smiled and walked towards Jack. I stare at him while he walks away. Goosebumps cover my body. This boy knows how to make my body feel alive. I follow along.

As soon as we get to the house, I lay on my bed and fall asleep. I dream of the first day. It starts like any normal school day. Jack's mom takes us to school. We get out and find our way to Alex. When we get towards them, Jack tells me I can't hang out with them cause I'm new. Tears fill up my eyes. I yell as loud as I can, but nothing comes out. I look over to Alex making out with some girl. I can't hold the tears back anymore. Now that girl is walking towards me. She starts laughing at me; 'Hahahaa,, your parents are dead!'. I fall to the ground.

"Lauren?" someone said shaking me awake. "Wake up, you're having a nightmare!" I snap out of my dream. Jack is sitting next to me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"How did you know I was having a nightmare?" I ask.

"You were screaming your head off!" Jack responds. I brake eye contact and look towards the window; I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "Its okay, all of us have terrible dreams. We can talk about it if you want?" I shake my head. "That's okay. Well it's about time to get up! And mom is making breakfast!" Jack smiles and kisses my forehead. "Don't you worry, I'll try and make today a good day for you!" Jack walks out of my room.

I look at the clock, 7:13. I need a shower. I jump out of bed and start getting ready. I hate getting ready, but I want to make a good first impression. I finish in the shower and put some clothes on. Then I start on the birds nest I call my hair. I blow dry it, put some product in it and then straighten it. It actually looks decent. I put on a little make-up and decide its a job well done! I smile and look for something to wear. I scroll through my closet. I have a few shirts, skirts, and dresses that would be perfect. I pick a somewhat tight, floral dress and pull it over my head. I grab a denim vest and some red Toms. I think I look pretty good. I walk downstairs and see Alex on the couch. He looks up at me.

"You look beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't know if y'all all know about Chick-Fil-A, but it's the best place to eat. I think it's only in Texas, so I got my facts wrong. So sorry! But if you're ever in Texas, eat there!
I hope y'all like it!
Comments? :)