I'm A Walking Disaster, They Told You To Stay Away

Kisses

My face heats up. Alex smiles at me. I walk towards the kitchen and grab a muffin. I hop on the counter and see Jack starring at me.

"So why do you look so hot?" Jack asks biting into a muffin.

"It's my first day at a new school and I want to make a good first impression," I smile and shrug my shoulders.

"I guess that makes sense!" Jack replies biting into a muffin. I continue to eat my muffin. Alex walks in gives me another smile and starts talking to Jack. I don't really pay attention to what they're saying. I think about what school is going to be like.

There are going to be some many new people. No one is going to know who I am. I have a total of two friends. Its going to be grand. I'm not going to know where to go. People are going to talk shit about me. What if Jack and Alex ignore me? What am I going to do? My breathing picks up. I take deep breaths in. I look around the room. Jack is starring at me and so is Alex.

"You okay?" Alex asks.

"Just nervous about a new school," I answer. "Shouldn't we get going?"

"Uh, yeah!" Jack answers. I follow Alex and Jack to Alex's car. We get in and Alex takes off. We head towards the school. Kids are walking to school. I look at them. They don't seem so bad, but of course they have their own dark secrets. Some seem to enjoy their stroll to school. I see a girl trip, but a guy helped her up. Maybe this won't be such a bad day. Maybe these kids are nice. Maybe today won't be so bad. Then I look over and see a kid getting his ass kicked. I felt bad. So this won't be such a good school.

Alex pulls in the parking lot. I see a group of girls walk over to the car. I feel a pang of jealousy. Alex puts the car in park. They get out and greet the girls. I climb out and stand behind them. All the girls seem to want Alex and Jack. They both don't seem to notice the obvious flirtation. Jack takes off running towards two boys. I believe its Rian and Zack. Alex turns towards me and grabs my hand. Suddenly all eyes turn to me. These don't seem to be welcoming eyes. Alex tugs me along towards the boys.

"Lauren, this is Rian and Zack," Jack says greeting us. I smile and wave. They say hello and we all head towards the school. I tighten my grip on Alex's hand.

"Don't worry, baby. I won't let anything happen to you." Alex kisses me on the head and we walk through the doors of the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've been gone for a while! I'm sorry this is short, but I have a scrapbook to do! I promise to update soon!

Comments?