Status: Complete!

We'll Tell The Saddest Story Of How We Made It Through This Past Year.

Eleven: Should I put some condoms in your jeans?

I approached Flyzik sheepishly after the show. Rian and Zack had told me that Alex had punched him in the face because of something he'd said about us. Figures. Alex had never had the best of tempers. Then again, neither did Flyzik. Either way, I was determined to make them make up.

Living with a bunch of men didn't get any easier no matter how long we've been on the road together. The thing was, we didn't talk about problems as much as we needed too, hoping that they'd go away instead. But some things needed fixing, and this was one of them.

"Hey, Flyzik," I said softly. He didn't look up. "Flyzik." Still no answer. "James Matthew Flyzik, will you fucking look at me?"

He did, finally. "What, are you here to punch me like your boyfriend did earlier? Because let me tell you, I'm not scared of either of you and there's no one elese here to hold me back so you can guarentee that I'd punch you back and -"

"Flyzik, I'm not going to punch you, for fuck sakes. I came over here to try and get you to talk to Alex because he's beating himself up over the fact that he punched you and he's afraid that -quote- 'the best tour manager that exists' -end quote- is going to up and leave us. You two are friends, friends argue, please talk to him?" I pouted at him.

"We didn't argue. He punched me." Matt said childishly, folding his arms.

"He didn't punch you for nothing, but he said he's willing to forgive you for what you said. Now, I think you can forgive him for punching you. Besides, if anyone asks, you can make up some cool story about how you got that bruise and get all the girls." I rolled my eyes at the cieling. I didn't know who was more immature, Matt or Alex.

"Or I can tell all the fans that Alex punched me so they love me more than him." When I just shook my head, he smiled his cute smile at me. "Did he really call me the best tour manager?"

I nodded.

Matt's eyes lit up and he hugged me. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms tightly around him. I loved my friends so much and even though we were far from perfect, we'd always have each other and that's what counted.

"Hey, Jack?" Matt said softly as I pulled away. "For the record ... I don't know if you know what I said to Alex or not, but I didn't mean any of it. It's just the stress talking. You know the record label wasn't so sure about your relationship and I'm just so scared that any day now, they're going to pull out from under us and we're going to be left with nothing."

"We'd never have nothing, Matty. We have each other, we have our friends and family, and we have the fans. Fuck the record label, right? Now, go talk to Alex. We're going on a date tonight for the first time since Sammie came to live with us!" I pushed him towards the door.

He shot me a smile as he walked off. " A nighttime date? Should I put some condoms in your jeans?"

Some things never change. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked off. I watched from a distance as he approached Alex. He didn't even get a chance to say anything before Alex had wrapped his arms tightly around him and pulled him down beside him. I smiled and headed back to change.

*******************************************************************

"Okay, just a few more steps," I said, leading Alex down the walkway. I heard his groan of annoyance and he pretended to stumble, making me catch him. When I did, he ran his fingers up the back of my legs and grabbed my ass. I pretended it didn't affect me. I saw him searching for my face, wanting a kiss. I tugged on the blindfold he was wearing, making sure that it was firmly in place before I gave him a little shove.

"No kisses before we get there," I said. "Come on, you can make it, baby."

We walked the last few feet hand in hand. It was reassuring, the weight of his hand against mine after everything we'd been through. I still couldn't believe how lucky I'd gotten. I had never dreamt in a million years that I'd fall in love with my best friend, or that he'd fall in love with me. It was perfect.

We arrived, finally. "Voila!" I pulled the blindfold off and let him look at our surroundings.

"Wow."

Wow was right. I'd rented a boat for the night. It was tied to the dock, lolling gently in the waves. It was a lovely yatchs, about 12 feet long. Her name was Isobel. She boasted a huge galley, a toilet and shower, and three cabins with all of the works. On the deck was a table, consisting of a variety of finger foods and wines. Music played softly in the background and the only lights were from the candles and the stars shining in the sky.

Alex turned to me. "You arranged all of this for me?" There were tears in his eyes and I felt the power of emotions wash over me, making me grab onto him for support.

"I did it for us, Lex. Lately, it just seems that things aren't going the way we want them to go. Like something or someone's out to get us. And with the girls taking up half our time and the band taking up the other half, it just doesn't seem like we have time for us. And the 'us' is the most important thing to me. If there wasn't an us, I don't know how I'd be able to focus on anything else. I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Jack," he said, and leaned in to kiss me. But I moved back playfully at the last minute. He looked at me, pouting.

"No kisses until after we eat," I said. "Come aboard, lover."

We climbed onto the boat and settled down at the table. We pulled off our shoes and shirts and dug into the food. It was apparent that we were hungrier than we thought, because we polished off roughly half the food in 5 minutes. Feeling stuffed, we sat at the edge of the boat with our feet in the water.

Alex leaned into me and I wrapped my arm around him, kissing the top of his head. We looked up at the stars that danced and sang above us.

"I feel so small out here," I said wonderingly. "It still amazes me that no matter where you go, you see the same stars. How many other people do think there are doing the exact same thing right now?"

"Probably a lot," Alex replied. "But I wouldn't want to be with any of them. I'm happiest right here with you."

My heart fluttered. "I'm happiest right here with you, too. It's still so surreal, sometimes. I half expect to wake up and find that the whole thing has been nothing but a delicious dream."

"It may be delicious, but it's no dream," Alex said. "I'm very real, baby." He ran a hand along my thigh and I sighed, nestling him closer.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, lost in thought. I was all too aware of Alex pushed up against me, his hand nestled in between my thighs. I shifted slighty, and Alex's eyes flickered to mine.

"Feeling okay, babe?" he asked with a smirk. He knew, that asshole.

"I'm fine," I said, as I reached out and ran my hand down his back softly. I felt him shiver and I smirked, too. I let my finger slip inside the back of his jeans and I felt a hitch in his breath. Without a word, we both slid backwards, away from the side of the boat. We rolled around, with me pinning him down. I felt him squirm underneath me.

"Feeling okay, babe?" I said, using his words against him.

"Just fine," he moaned. "Ugh, Jack, touch me."

I smiled. This was what I'd been waiting for all night. I crashed my lips onto his and ground my hips against his. I felt his nails bite into my back as he tried to pull me closer. My tongue invaded his mouth, making him surrender to me with helpless mewling noises. I bit his lip, sucking on the soft skin until I drew blood. I then move to the soft spot on his neck, sucking, sucking, sucking until he cries out. His hands are fumbling with the buttons on my jeans and I suck in a breath as his hands move over my hard dick.

My jeans get yanked down to only my knees before impatient hands are yanking down my boxers too. The feel of his cool hands on my hot dick sends hot waves of pleasure rushing over me. I moan, begging for me. At the same time, I'm licking and nipping my way down his chest, leaving every inch of his skin shiny and red. His nipples are puffy, and I draw tiny circles on them with my tongue. Alex's answer is in the way his hands grip my dick in an ironclad hold. I shudder, thrusting myself into his hands and dragging my mouth back onto his.

I feel his teeth scraping along my tongue and I moan his name over and over.

"Oh, Alex, A-Alex," I cry as he strokes the head of my dick with one soft finger. "More, baby, more."

His hands slip behind, caressing my naked ass. One finger slips into my asshole, and a scream lingers on my lips. He moves his finger in and out, faster and faster, and I'm sure I'm about to come when he stops, drawing his finger out slowly. He pulls away from me and flips me over, crawling down my body leaving trails of kisses down my chest and stomach.

When he reaches my dick, he doesn't hesitate and pulls the whole thing into his mouth at once. I moan repeatedly. He goes up and down, taking me all the way in and then drawing me back out and focusing on the tip. His lips are coated with pre-cum when he leans up for another kiss. I suck all of the pre-cum off his lips and undo his pants in one shot. His dick is hard and ready and springs into my hand. I wrap my hand around him and start jerking him off. He resumes his talented sucking, continuing to take me all the way into his mouth until I feel like I'm about to cum.

"Stop," I managed to say. "I want to cum inside you."

He obliges, and gets up onto his hands and knees. I slip a finger inside him, and then two, stretching him good. I glide my fingers in and out, faster and faster, until he cries out.

"I want you inside of me, Jack," he says, his voice hoarse. I oblige, putting the tip of my dick against his asshole. I slide in gently, and then need takes over and I slam into him over and over. There's nothing more beautiful or erotic than the sound of his moaning my name under the stars, and it isn't long before I feel myself being pulled over the edge.

"Alex, A-lex, I'm cumming, you drive me wild," I moan as I cum in his ass, feeling him tighten around me. I lay there for a second, and then I pull out. I push him onto his back, and take his dick into my mouth.

"Uh, uh, yeah, uh" he moans as I take him deeper into my mouth, my teeth scraping slightly on his sensitive skin. I flick my tongue around his beautiful head and I feel his nails on my neck as he hold my head down. I take him deeper, faster, and with one last flick of my tongue, he explodes into my mouth.

I crawl up to kiss him, our bodies sticky. After a mere few minutes of making out, my body decided to respond again. I smirk at him.

"Think we can actually make it to the bed this time?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written smut in a really long time and I think I've gotten better at it because well it seemed like I did a good job. Feedback on the sex part would be nice. If it's too graphic and it offends you, well, blame it on the fact that I'm reading 50 Shades Of Grey, pretty much a porn book for those of you who haven't read it, and I may or may not be somewhat sexually frustrated because of it. And as always I portray my emotions in my stories.
Hey, at least it's not all sad, right?
Not yet.
<3