Status: Complete!

We'll Tell The Saddest Story Of How We Made It Through This Past Year.

Twenty: It's the best feeling ever.

It'd been two weeks since the worst days of our lives and now we were getting ready for the one of the most important days of our lives. Gabby was finally turning two years old, and it was a big deal for us.

Right now, Alex was in a panic over a cake that hadn't arrived on time, and a bunch of the band and crew members were running around the house with a couple of Sammie's friends who had had to be included in the festivities, and the neighbors three year old twins. Lisa was dealing with a hyperactive Isobel who looked like she'd already eaten half a cake.

I smiled at the scene, and Alex walked over to me, slapping my ass seductively. "Whatcha smiling at?"

"This," I said. "We're the luckiest people in the world."

He smiled. "I feel the same way. It's funny, because if you'd asked me two years ago what I'd expect my life to look like in a few years, it would have been nothing like this. I always figured we'd be on the road touring until we were at least 30, breaking hearts and leaving trails of corrupted souls everywhere. But I think I like this better."

I smirked. "The only soul you've corrupted recently is mine."

He pouted. "I think you have it backwards, Barakat. You corrupted me. You're the sex maniac, not me."

I growled playfully, pushing him up against the counter. I nipped at his neck and ran a hand up his thigh.

"Think anyone would notice if we disappeared for a few minutes?" I purred into his ear.

He didn't answer, but took my hand and led me into the bedroom, closing and locking the door, and pushing me onto the bed. But I stopped him.

"No way, Gaskarth. I'm in charge." I pushed him down instead, climbing on top of him and claiming his lips with my own. Instantly, his hands were in my hair, his legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me closer to him. I sucked on his tongue and ran my hands down the back of his shirt, slipping underneath the material when I got the bottom. My fingers also slipped into the waistband of his jeans, the feel of my hands on his skin causing him to moan slightly.

"Fuck, Jack," he muttered, kissing me harder and harder. I kissed him back, slipping my shirt over my head. Alex's lips instantly sought my nipple, making me groan in response. I could feel him getting harder underneath me as I straddled him, and it was getting me so excited. I pushed him back, kissing him again and again as I worked his shirt off of him. I trailed kisses all the way down his body, licking and sucking at his nipples and paying extra attention to the skin by the waistband of his pants.

"J-Jack," he moaned, and I silenced him with a finger on his lips.

"No talking, Gaskarth."

I unbuttoned his pants,sliding them down off of his legs, but leaving his boxers there. I kissed and stroked the bulge in his pants, leaving wet spots on his boxers. Alex tipped his hips up to force me closer, but I pushed him down. Using my teeth, I slid his boxers over his hips and took his dick in my mouth, taking him fully in my mouth in one shot. His body shuddered and he rocked his hips against me, groaning and digging his nails into the bed.

"J-jack, please," he moaned. "More."

I licked him slowly, agonizingly, and took just the tip in my mouth, sucking on it slowly. I fondled his balls with one hand, and the other hand dipped behind him, stroking slow circles on his ass. Instinctively, Alex thrust his ass against my hand.

"Fuck me," he begged.

I sucked him for a few more minutes, slipping a finger into him as I did so. His moans were getting louder and I slid up his body, kissing him.

"Gotta be quiet, Lex. Can you do that?"

He nodded, his eyes glassy. "Please, Jack."

I smirked and positioned myself behind him. I slowly slipped my head into him, and waited, teasing him. He tried to push himself against me but I resisted, holding back for a minute, before finally slamming into him completely, causing him to gasp in pleasure. He moaned as I started thrusting into him, harder and harder. One of my hands found his dick and started jerking him in the same rhythm that I was fucking him. We were both moaning quietly, trying to hold back the sounds of pleasure that were building.

I kissed the sweet spot on his neck and he moaned. "I'm gonna come, Jack."

"Come for me, Lex," I said, and felt the familiar tension building. Just as Alex moaned my name, I came, sighing his name as I collapsed on the bed.

We both looked at each other. giggling. I smirked at Alex. "Who's the sex addict now, huh? Now Jack, please Jack," I imitated, earning a pillow to be slapped on my head.

"Shut up," he said. "You tortured me. I'll get you back, you'll see." We slid out of bed and got cleaned up. We stepped out of our room and back into the kitchen, to find a grinning Matt and Evan staring at us.

"Five bucks," Matt said to Evan. "I told you."

"How do you know?" Evan said, pouting.

"Sex hair, dude, sex hair!"

Evan sighed and slapped a five in Matt's hand. "I just lost five bucks thanks to you two who can't keep it in your pants," he grumbled. "You horny bastards."

I smirked. "Like you're any better with Eva," I said, and had the satisfaction of watching him blush.

Rian appeared at the door. "Hey, uh, Alex, Jack, the lady from the adoption agency is here."

Instantly, chills ran through me. I felt Alex grip my hand and we headed into the living room with Rian, Matt, and Evan behind us. Mrs.Brown was standing there with an envelope in her hands. We hadn't seen her since the night on the bus, and I had no idea if she was here bearing good or bad news.

"Alexander, Jack," she said formally. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Alex and I exchanged glances, hiding our smirks. "No, not at all. We're just having a party for Gabby's birthday. Two, you know? It's a milestone for all of us."

She stared at us for a minute before smiling. "Well, great. I have a present for Gabby with me right now."

"You do?" Alex asked.

She nodded. "Well, more for the two of you than Gabby, but you'll get the picture once you open this."

She handed over the envelope and we opened it slowly. We could feel all the eyes on us, and as the papers tipped into our hands, I felt suddenly sick. The first paper was a birth certificate, with three names on them. Gabrielle Evans, Samuel Evans, and Lillian Favre. Gabby's real parents and birth certificate. The second was also a birth certificate. With three names on it. Gabrielle Joyce Gaskarth-Barakat, Alexander Gaskarth, and Jack Barakat. Joy washed over me. I didn't even need to see the rest of the papers, I just threw my arms around the nearest person, who happened to be Rian.

"She's ours! We get to keep Gabby!"

Smiles broke out on everyone's faces. Lisa, Zack, and Danny had wandered into the room without us noticing, and Sammie was also there, tugging at Alex's legs. Alex picked her up, twirling her around.

"Did you hear that, Sammie? Gabby is officially your sister!"

Sammie cocked her head. "She's always been my sister, Daddy. I love her, so that makes her mine."

We all laughed at her childish conclusions. Alex put her down and I hugged her tightly. I looked at Mrs.Brown.

"Thank you," I said softly, and she smiled.

"No, thank you, Jack. For making me realize that there is more to life than rules and regulations and that we all need someone to love in our lives. You and Alex just need to sign these papers and she's all yours. I won't bother you again."

I stared at her. "You've changed a lot in the last two weeks, Mrs.Brown."

She blushed. "Call me Reba, please. And ... I've recently decided to adopt, as well. I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to be alone the rest of my life. I've always considered adopting but you and Alex really helped me make up my mind. If the child I adopt loves me even half as much as your girls love you, I'll be the happiest person on earth."

Alex moved next to me, wrapping his arm around me. "It's the best feeling ever," we said at the same time, and smiled at each other.

"Mrs- Reba, would you like to stay for cake and presents?"

She looked like she was going to say no, but at the last minute, she said yes, and we all moved into the kitchen. We sat Gabby on the chair, and Lisa and Matt went to get the cake. We turned off the lights, and lit the match. It was a sparkler match, since she was too young to blow out candles.

Reba looked at us with concern. I knew what she was thinking. Gabby's past was very hard and we'd debated long and hard if something that made that much noise and light would bother her, but we'd decided to try it.

We tensed up as Lisa brought the cake, but Gabby didn't move. She sat staring, fascinated. We held our breath as Matt lit the candle. It started to spark and snap, and still Gabby didn't move. 30 seconds later, the candle was out and Gabby stared at us, her eyes wide.

"AGAIN!"

A ripple of relief and laughter washed over the room.

Alex and I walked forward. "We can't do it again, love, but do you want some cake?"

She nodded, and we cut her a piece. We sat it on the table, and she leaned in, grabbing it with her hands. She put a bit in her mouth, and looked at us.

"I want kiss," she said, and we moved forward, ready to oblige. We leaned in to kiss her at the same time that she reached out both of her hands, smearing both of us with chocolate frosting and cake.

Everyone around us starting laughing and snapping pictures, and Gabby, delighted with everyone's reactions, reached out for more frosting and smeared it everywhere she could reach.

Alex and I shared a quick kiss, and our eyes locked. Yup, this was the best feeling ever and we wouldn't trade it for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER. FINALLY. I hope you like it! I promised you guys a happy ending so here it is! ♥ Thanks to everyone who's been with me since the prequel you're all the best 100000%. And I am honestly so sorry for the delays in this story but life is life, right? And hey it's finally done. Now, I am going to read it from the beginning of the prequel and I encourage you to do the same, it'll make it more magical. Thanks for everything and peace out for this story ♥♥♥